Hello Friends, 😘
      I'm  giving you all a bit of update. As some of you know already, I've been spending a lot of time in France over the past year. During my most recent visit to "France,early March",things changed within a few days of arriving in France. Boarders were closing inside and Outside Canada,due to Covid 19 Outbreak. My intention was a 1 month long visit in France. However, things changed quickly with the pandemic. With all Boarders Closing, Flights Stopping, Amount of Positive Covid Cases, For My Safety and Others, I decided to Stay in France, during the Outbreak.
We are all living in "A New Normal" with the Pandemic still affecting many and many more to come! 
   I don't feel the Safety is there for Myself or my Clients, with providing my services at this time. I have decided to Stay in France for the Summer", learning the French Language and Culture. My Services will be put on hold, until Further Notice. I am missing the Relationships,Connections, and Companionship we have. Looking forward to re-uniting again soon, and spending time with each other. 
I hope you all are staying Safe,Healthy, and Virus Free!
  If you'd like to touch base.. You can 
🌟Private Message-
Lyla
🌟Twitter - 
countrygirlkat3
 🌟Email-
[email protected]
     Until Then 😘 
           Katie xoxo's❤️

PS: I am a bit behind responding back to my messages.. I will respond back.. My Loves😘

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1