Sign in to follow this  

Sometimes you just have to be proud of yourself.....

So it is probably a boring topic but today I fixed the sewage pipe for my trailer. It was the grossest job I have ever done and I have An even greater respect for plumbers and people who work in sewage and sanitation.

But, me, as a woman, when women don’t normally fix things in trailers periods, let alone a shit pipe that smelled to high heaven, did it all by myself! I even had the tools and supplies on hand which was shocking but I had fixed a leak under the sink last year so I had left overs.

Stereotypically, this is not woman’s work. I wish it didn’t have to be anyone’s work. I don’t know how anyone does it.

But I am proud of myself that I did it. It was like the time I changed the rad hose in the CT parking lot.

Anyone else ever do Anything unexpected in their life that they were proud of. Something out of your normal comfort zone. And no, getting pegged doesn’t count.😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Good on you! The girl power is strong today... I managed to build a wardrobe and make and put up some shelves on my own this weekend. 🤓 Probably nothing to be proud of but for a girl who has never used a power drill before I'm pretty happy with it!

Getting pegged doesnt count! 😂😂😂 lmao

Nice share 🤗 I love that vibe and when things like that happen for me!

I installed my own air conditioners this year, even though I couldve had someone do it for me, which is also nice but so is that feeling of accomplishment!

• Like 3

Well done ladies! 

The accomplishment feeling is amazing. And it gives me more confidence to try to more things. I know how to do so many things in my head but I am just too afraid to try. 

But the longer I have this trailer, the more I find I am doing and it is awesome to see that I do have skills and can use them for things other then... well you know 😉

• Like 2