Sign in to follow this  

This week is going to be amazing!!!

Limited space left for this week! I am so excited to be spending time with those who have made the connection. 
Again thank you to those following my need for screening and deposits to keep us both safe at this time. 

EBC-8_0147-crop.thumb.jpg.62d0f0107b3713c1c5b106ca8bab6f63.jpg

Availability

Locations will be changing and are based on the flow and current rules are restrictions of location. 

JULY 
July 20th 10am-7pm (One time slot left available) 
Antigonish - July 21  Fully Booked 
Halifax - July 22 5-10pm, July 23 5-10pm,  (One time slot available each day)
Truro - CXL due to no interest
Valley - CXL due to no interest
Halifax - July 29 2pm-11pm, July 30 10am-11pm, July 31st 1pm-10pm 

COVID Rules: (Most of these have always been in place)
Hygiene is mandatory. I will have fresh supplies available for you for you to be at your freshest for our time together.  
Everything will be properly cleaned and sanitized between visits. 
Please let me know if you are unwell or have come in contact with a possible/positive case. Date will be reschedule and deposit will be held for the next date. 

Outcalls are always welcomed! I am willing to travel up to 90 minutes of driving. Minimum 1+hr (based on travel one way) length of booking, and deposit are required.

Check my website, stephaniemystique.vip for more information.

EBC-8_0009.thumb.jpg.2f9eca6d7e2502cb230ead8eb1d87b1e.jpg

Screening and Verification

Since this has all happen. I have increased my screening measures to be able to make sure we are able to maintain safety, discretion and privacy for our time together. Thank you to those that are helping me to feel safe for our dates and to be able to enjoy our time together all the more. If you haven't been following please see here,

For New Clients I require:
A $150 deposit to secure our time. Deposits are accept by e-transfer or Bitcoin. This is a NON REFUNDABLE TRANSFERABLE-ONLY deposit to confirm all bookings, unless I am able to uphold our date then I will return your deposit.  
And either 

Government Issued ID

I require two separate pictures.
First picture: your government-issued ID next to a handwritten piece of paper with my name and today’s date.
Second picture: A frontal picture of you holding the ID and same handwritten piece of paper next to your face.  Please send pictures directly to my 
email. 

OR

References
Using another companion as a reference.
You must have their permission for me to contact them and have seen them within the last 12 months. 
I will need their preferred contact method and information (I need 2 to verify them myself) their twitter or board handle name, or their website. All information can me 
emailed to me with link(s). 

Returning Clients; Please contact me as you have before and we will continue building our connection. If you are contacting me from a new source you will have to screen. *If contacting me from a new source please have old # or email for me to verify you or you will need to screen as a new client. 

Thank you for understanding my need for safety and discretion for both of us at this time. 

EBC-8_0112.thumb.jpg.936dcf259728db9bd9c77ed63458c02f.jpg

GFE Rates

30min - 200 * Available for previously seen clients only

1 hour - 300

90 Mins -450

2 hours - 550

+hour(s) - 250/hour

+50 for outcall

• Dinner date and Overnight Specials
  • Massage and Nuru is now available again pre-book only
  • Check out my website for other services, options and details.
  • Duos, couples and LGBTQ (positive) welcomed.

EBC-8_0094.thumb.jpg.5b565679d96d6e1052cfe5d7b1236926.jpg

For those we haven't made a connection with, allow me to Introduce myself:

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman, (36 DDD, 28, 32) with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection. Foxy red hair that reflects the fire and passion I have within me to share. Pretty brown eyes that build trust instantly and are full of depth. A charming and witty personality that will have you at ease in no time, or standing at attention. I am an easy going and confident woman thriving in the fun of my dirty thirties. I am not here for a long time but a good time. Whether it be short and sweet or a long lasting connection. Lets fill a world of our own full of passion with respect in a safe, discreet, and unrushed environment.

I do not indulge in a 'menu' upon first introductions. I love to sample, inquire and discover the pleasures we can share together in person.  As we get to know each other, you will learn our enjoyment is limitless and ours to explore. I offer a little bit of everything and share everything with those that provide and afford me with their trust and safety.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go freshen up as I make myself comfortable. Or maybe you will indulge me with a shower for two. We share smiles and a few giggles as we get closer to a time only we will ever remember.

I am an elite traveling companion looking to meet some remarkable people (gentlemen, ladies and LGBTQ friendly). I am smoke and party free, and expect you to be clean, drug and disease free as I am.

This is a confidential, and discreet encounter that is held in respect.  Rates are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as consenting adults.

I look forward to seeing you,

Stephanie ❤️ 

[email protected]

(902)579-4210 Text ONLY

www.stephaniemystique.vip

Tweet me @StephanieMystiq to follow my adventures

EBC-8_0089.thumb.jpg.6ffa7f106de65177368e4c5cb9cd3205.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this