Legs or Boobies

Lol, Sasha! - Nice thread! I'm admitting to legs. It was my admiration of your sexy, well defined calf muscles, at an OIC socia,l that lead to a lovely intimate visit - and I thank you :)

• Like 2

My answer is YES. Both!

I enjoy seeing a pretty lady in a sexy dress for the reasons you mentioned. I also find an exposed shoulder or neck takes my mind to naughty places. 

• Like 4

Legs, beautiful shapely legs in a hot dress or skirt... The boobs are a bonus... That is my opinion.  Or short shorts and heels... JP

Edited by chucker77
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, WildTiger said:

My answer is YES. Both!

I enjoy seeing a pretty lady in a sexy dress for the reasons you mentioned. I also find an exposed shoulder or neck takes my mind to naughty places. 

I'm a big fan of neck and exposed shoulder just like WildTiger said.   You want to have my attention just wear a nice choker around your neck and expose your shoulder and I will take a second look.

But to answer your question Sasha between bewbs and legs I would have to pick legs.  If a sexy lady like yourself wants to have my attention then wear a long slit dress and show those legs.  Don't get me wrong I love boobs as well and a sexy cleavage will make me look twice but at the end your legs will have me melting in your hands.😉🤪😍

The higher the slit the better.

51494034f2cac4494b73192d0dc99cee9752cd33d2d29ecceca496f027171f8a4f7ecb709d4a3e99

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank God there is no "one" correct answer.  Otherwise I would fail epically!

For me it is the whole package.  It could be the hair I notice first.  It might be the smile or the eyes.  Maybe the boobs or the bum.  Even the legs.

I guess it has to do with "point of view".  🤔

If I am standing my eyes will usually catch her head first.  If she is taller than me my eyes may go to her boobs first.  If I am laying on the ground (for some reason) then her legs may catch my attention.  HOWEVER ..... what ever catches my attention first ..... it will eventually lead to checking out the rest of the package.  "Top to bottom" or "bottom up", either approach can be rewarding.

I believe it all comes down to presentation!  And some people are masters at knowing just how to present their best assets in a manner that favorably highlights those remarkable features!  😮  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

So since I am a package person, I agree with Wild Tiger ... "Both"!   LOL

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

I'm a big fan of neck and exposed shoulder just like WildTiger said.   You want to have my attention just wear a nice choker around your neck and expose your shoulder and I will take a second look.

But to answer your question Sasha between bewbs and legs I would have to pick legs.  If a sexy lady like yourself wants to have my attention then wear a long slit dress and show those legs.  Don't get me wrong I love boobs as well and a sexy cleavage will make me look twice but at the end your legs will have me melting in your hands.😉🤪😍

The higher the slit the better.

OMG Notch, YES!!  I love a long skirt/dress with a sexy slit to tease you with glimpses of those sexy legs.

• Like 2