Moonchild • White

An amazing woman that may have cast a spell on me but it was so sweet that I have to share. My schedule has been crazy lately so it was great to meet up in her clean and convenient location  (what some people call the Darkside has been fine for me). Her sexy curves are much better looking in person than the pictures she has posted. Words fall short and won't share the details but I hope to see her again!

• Thanks 2

Guest MoonChild

Awe thank you so much! It was my absolute pleasure leon1972 to share time with you, you are truly a joy! I look forward to seeing you again! Keep vibing those wonderful vibes!

I contacted Moonchild here on Lyla when I saw she was a Dartmouth local and we had a very easy back and forth conversation. I can't stress how pleasant and quick the conversation was and how excited I was to know she knew exactly what I wanted. It was it's own kind of thrill.

I arrived to find a stunning woman who went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied. She is such a sweet person to speak with and very accommodating, certainly a bit of a mystic and pixie, definitely a babe. I won't forget how she wore her hair. 

And then we got down to business, and wow...

The outfit she wore was also outstanding (I may have dropped a hint) and her enthusiasm was infectious. I was comfortable the entire time I was there.

I experienced bliss and I would certainly recommend her to anyone who asked.

• Like 2

Had the opportunity to see her the weekend. Very sexy with great skills looking forward to the next time I visit 

• Like 1

Guest MoonChild

Well aren't you the sweetest @foundnewland I had a wonderful time with you, so much fun!!!!!! I am happy to hear that you had such a good time!!!!! I look forward to seeing you again! Thanks for the glowing recommend xo 

Stay Wild ,

MoonChild

Guest lydiahardwood
12 hours ago, MoonChild said:

Well aren't you the sweetest @foundnewland I had a wonderful time with you, so much fun!!!!!! I am happy to hear that you had such a good time!!!!! I look forward to seeing you again! Thanks for the glowing recommend xo 

Stay Wild ,

MoonChild

Look at all of these glowing recommendations. What. A. WOMAN! 😍

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.