All natural, HIGH ENERGY, fun & SQU*RT French Maxime | Promotion for Advance booking

Maxime Dupuis

Proudly French Canadian

Based in Calgary 

&

Touring

902-B48-D4-AB76-4233-B28-A-1-C992-CD29-D

About me

Dear Gentleman,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Maxime Dupuis, an exclusive French Canadian companion. After touring all over Canada & Usa, where I have been blessed of a first-rate reputation, I very recently moved back in Calgary for some new adventures. 

I have been gifted with an enticing and flawless athletic figure, silky skin, flirtatious smile and delightful lips made to be kissed. Often described as a passionate vibrant beauty who create some matchless experiences, I'm also told that I'm down-to-earth, sweet, caring, passionate and positive.Behind closed doors, I genuinely take delight in making your acquaintance. I enjoy taking the lead and I am often complimented about my intensity and energy. 

When I’m not with you, I can be found out in a yoga class, working out, reading, traveling, skiing... Active and versatile, I enjoy all kind of activities and discovery for new things. Passionate about the business world and about people, I am at the middle of my NLP certification and of a baccalaureate in Entrepreneurship.

I believe in the adage of quality over quantity, limiting my engagements to few special someones with whom I feel I will share chemistry. I am especially attracted by respectful gentlemen that are looking to develop an exalting long-term liaison. I am also available for some aphrodisiac dinner dates, arousing get away trips & “fly me to you” trysts.

I invite you to join me for an exquisite & euphoric girlfriend experience,

Passionate kiss,

Maxime xo

Rendez-Vous

You would like to meet, play & get wet or in need of a coaching session?

When you are ready to book, please follow my easy booking process

2. Visit & Read my website (Rules & Touring section)

3. Fill out my booking form

4. Let discuss about date, time & duration 

5. Deposit are mandatory (to avoid waist timer & fake booking, NO EXCEPTION) and at this moment I offer two easy options (minimum 50%) (EMT or Prepaid Visa)

6. Menu available upon request 

7. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by text!

Extra Informations

Communication must be done by text.

Please write full sentence when you introduce yourself for the first time.

No text app (I verify all number).

Not available last minute.

I need a minimum of 90 min to 4 h notice for same day booking.

Reminder

- Please be patient, sometime I can have a delay before I reply. Either I am busy driving (safety first) or I am doing something and my ringer is off. If you are serious about booking a rendezvous, I encourage you to fill out my booking form and I will contact you as soon I receive it and we can discuss further to arrange a unforgettable time together. To respect your privacy please let me know the frame time I can contact you.

- I am low volume, selective and I cater to gentleman who are respectful. I do not accept bad behavior. Time should be respected. I take pride of myself; good hygiene should be a must to anyone who come visit me.

5-C5-A82-E2-1-F2-B-49-A7-B9-F4-4-EC5-B05

Consultation fee & Touring Schedule

Available on my website

Promotion*

This summers I feel you to treat you with a little something! I will offer a promotion for gentleman who are willing to book in advance 24h minimum. Take advantage of it as my next tour my rate will increase & I am very low volume maximum 3 date depending of the length.

I offer a promotion for:

Ninety min, two hour & three hour

Lunch date 

& Day time date: Noon till around midnight

*Condition apply

*Might not be available in certain city due to high expense.

*Please contact me for detail

NEW SELFIES 

& GALLERY UPDATED 

& MORE TO COME

20200716-005137.jpg

20200715-125411.jpg

20200715-125629.jpg

20200716-220559.jpg

20200717-010248.jpg

20200716-004621.jpg

Social Media & Visual

I post videos and pictures daily on my Twitter: @maximedupuismtl

News: I will have new professional picture done this summers (I take request)

Video: bit.ly/maximedupuisvideo

Reviews: Search EliteMaxime or Maxime Dupuis  or Maxime

P411: P114554

Text only: 613-890-5599