Sign in to follow this  

Lyla Rocks!

Guest MoonChild

I have to give a huge shout out of thanks to the hardworking admins here at Lyla!!!! I am very happy to say that I am BACK in my original account!! Wishing all you sexy guys and dolls the best day! 

Guest lydiahardwood

Aww this is so nice to read! Glad we were able to help. Big love! ❤️ 

I gotta agree! Anyone who follows me on twitter knows I have been super impressed with Lyla's new admin and how great it is that they are working so hard to revive this amazing community and resource! I know I speak not only for myself but @SashaMay and many others who have expressed relief and happiness in knowing that our favorite and my only site is making such a great comeback. I hope all of you will join me in helping to spread the word that lyla is making a comeback! I know so many hobbyists who just go to twitter and IG now because they dont like the negativity of the other board but didnt like the censorship that was here (much of which was exaggerated) They are itching for this place but just need to be lured back. 

I also do what I can to attract people from outside ottawa. I was sad to find in my travels that many places were completely unaware of lyla. A lot of the other boards in our country dont even offer an SP section except for the duration of payment for ads. So hobbyists and providers, when visiting other places, spread the word about this amazing place and all it offers!

The admin is loads better than it used to be. A nice warm happyto help attitude as opposed to a 'why are you bothering me' feeling. The old mod was overwhelmed I'll grant that and got very little love. So Im not hating. Im just saying the contrast is more than palpable. 

Thank you guys for saving this place and for the incredible work you are doing all with a smile and a warm attitude.

Much love to you! And to you, the community!

Kisses,

Jessy

xoxo xxx

PrlTits.jpg

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood

3 hours ago, JessyCeleste said:

Kisses,

Jessy

xoxo xxx

PrlTits.jpg

You are so kind saying this! Can't say how much I appreciate the Twitter love too - it's taking some time to spread the word but your help makes it so much easier 🙂 

And no worries on the help, myself and the other Mods really enjoy our jobs so it's always a pleasure to speak with you all. ❤️ 

I will throw in my love too! 

I have been dealing with the most unpleasant situation and thankfully Lyla, especially @lydiahardwood has been there to help through most of it. 

Thank you for this great community and the growth you are investing into it. 

Guest lydiahardwood
9 minutes ago, StephanieMystique said:

I will throw in my love too! 

I have been dealing with the most unpleasant situation and thankfully Lyla, especially @lydiahardwood has been there to help through most of it. 

Thank you for this great community and the growth you are investing into it. 

Oh you guys ❤️ 

Hope this nasty situation ends for you soon, sweetheart. Here to support however I can.