So I went to check it out last week as I was curious because the photo. I didn’t stay because I could really smell a lot of smoke in the house and just be advised she does look her age. She did seem like a sweet lady but definitely not in my style alley. I hope this helps as I didn’t stay but I did pay her half of what her service would’ve offered just because it was my choice and not hers. Pm if you have questions 

With no picture, I took a chance like two years ago.   She smokes, and its very strong smell in her place. (I couldn't stand in the doorway without it making me cough)   she looks her age, wasn't my thing.   

On 7/29/2020 at 11:41 AM, willheim said:

With no picture, I took a chance like two years ago.   She smokes, and its very strong smell in her place. (I couldn't stand in the doorway without it making me cough)   she looks her age, wasn't my thing.   

I don't understand people who describe a woman as "looks her age" ... were you expecting something else?

11 minutes ago, Jumpinm2 said:

I don't understand people who describe a woman as "looks her age" ... were you expecting something else?

I think they mean their advertised age? Some providers don’t always seem to advertise their real age. 

I'll clarify a bit, since diane doesn't post or send you a real pic she advertises with a pencil drawn picture.   she states she's 48.  I use she looks her age as a polite term for her looks were not to my taste.