Anyone try this out and know what it is all about before I waste my time? Thanks much appreciated for any feed back. 

DEC1ECA8-243B-415A-BED4-652B3834F3DB.jpeg

Thanks, I am sorry I did a search  before I asked but couldn’t find anything. Again thanks that helps a lot. 

3 minutes ago, shyness13 said:

Thanks, I am sorry I did a search  before I asked but couldn’t find anything. Again thanks that helps a lot. 

You're welcome. As I mention in that thread, the concept is good but there too much price gauging and deception. The biggest being the fact the database of SD and SB being shared by multiple websites charging very different prices for the exact same service. Better shop around before registering to one of those.

3 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

You're welcome. As I mention in that thread, the concept is good but there too much price gauging and deception. The biggest being the fact the database of SD and SB being shared by multiple websites charging very different prices for the exact same service. Better shop around before registering to one of those.

Absolutely good advice thanks again!

On 7/27/2020 at 5:51 PM, shyness13 said:

Anyone try this out and know what it is all about before I waste my time? Thanks much appreciated for any feed back. 

DEC1ECA8-243B-415A-BED4-652B3834F3DB.jpeg

From what I have seen it is a complete rip off. It is like $60 just to read 10 messages. Who wants to pay a website over $100 just to make a date, when there are plenty of other sites that offer that service for free or much much cheaper.

IT would be like this site charging you 6 dollars every time you received a PM back from a girl you are planning to meet. Or leolist charging you $6 to read each ad posted. Some days up to half the ads on leolist are fake and you would be paying the site to show you fake ads from scammers.

Especially when random "girls" will message you from random cities 2000 miles away, seems like scam accounts made by the site itself.

Edited by Denots
  • Like 1