Crossing the NB border?

There’s another route into NB if you want to skip the lne-ups.  If you turn off at Oxford you can cross the border at Tidnish.  Yes it’s the scenic route and it adds half an hour or so, but there are only dozens of cars crossing here instead of the thousands going through Amherst.  It’s an option anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I swear I  feel like I'm getting ready to travel into the U.S ... NOT looking forward to this bullshit 

It pretty much is exactly like that. 

Any all of this could change before you even travel. 

• Like 1

Yeah I just don’t get it.  If there’s going to be a bubble it kind of suggests to me there shouldn’t be any need for questions at the NS/NB/PEI borders.  Right?  

• Like 2

I know several people who have traveled to and from NB. No significant delay. I think they are checking for license plates outside the bubble.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I swear I  feel like I'm getting ready to travel into the U.S ... NOT looking forward to this bullshit 

Please, we have worked so hard to keep the virus away, 2 weeks of self isolation when you return ,,,,, is it worth it ? I am sure you thought about it 

Stay safe and keep everyone else safe, I know you will. 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, travel said:

Please, we have worked so hard to keep the virus away, 2 weeks of self isolation when you return ,,,,, is it worth it ? I am sure you thought about it 

She is just traveling the bubble. She won't need to isolate upon returning to NS. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, travel said:

2 hours ago, travel said:

Im Sorry What?? ? I'm travelling from Halifax to NB NO NEW CASES and self isolation isn't required within the bubble 🤔🤔 and is what worth It?? ??

• Like 1

Travelled up to Moncton and back to Hali Tuesday. Was 3 minutes at the border up, and a slow weave through some pylons without stopping in my return. Now it was Tuesday (10:00 am and 3:00 pm), so the day and time may make a difference! Friday/Sunday may be different! So in the long run, ladies and gents......”YMMV”! And also no isolation! 

Edited by Scooterman
Spelling error
  • Like 3