958 St Mary's Rd

Saw the ad on Kijiji and couldn't find anything recent.  Quite like the idea of a sugaring and massage session.  Is it worth it based on people's experiences?   If there's a chance of happiness, please PM details.  Thanks.

That is/was Sam. I've been a few times, she's not bad. I stopped going because I think your hour starts as soon as you turn onto St. Mary's. Probably worth it just to check it out.

Saw her earlier this year.  She was late and seemed preoccupied.  Kept on talking about her problems.  It wasn't a relaxing experience.

Edited by GoodLick

I've seen her a handful of times.  She does chat often but in a fairly quite voice about issues in her life, the place is warm and she offers a good relaxation type massage with some teasing and seems to be quite consistent.  Always been a good experience.

Did ending up seeing her for a massage, so can't comment on the sugaring skills.  The room was pretty small and dingy.  Massage was fairly light with teasing (PM for details) and yes, she does talk about her problems.  Don't think I'll repeat, as there are better out there.

Had a brazillian at 958 on Friday and was very happy with the service and quality. Place is older but it was nice and clean. No extras offered and didn't ask either. She does look quite good, I'd repeat for a sugaring.

PFG

Edited by Panningforgold