A 'new' tech issue on the site?

I have the sense this may just be me with my ancient desktop running windows 7, but is anyone else experiencing this?

1. Over the past week or so, whenever I log in this message below is displayed.

2. None of the forums listed below the 'General Discussion', i.e the provincial links etc. are active, i.e. the links don't work.

Suggestions?

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

If still using Internet Explorer, could very likely be the reason. Should try using Firefox, Chrome instead or download the recent updates to get Edge(should be available soon is not already).

I'm using the recent version of Edge without problems, but the old version gave me some log in problems here and on other websites.

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey. We are experiencing some technical issues at the moment but we're working on it - hopefully things will be fixed soon! 

As a work-around when that message posted above appears I simply click on the only link showing, a very faint 'Home' button and get in. To access the provincial forums I click on one of the recent posts listed on the right hand side and get in that way. Hope this isn't happening to the many new members as it could be frustrating/discouraging. 

Thanks GT, I'm already using chrome.

Response here could indicate it's not a common problem. Of course, to quote 'Zeroclass Pvt Bonespurs "If we didn't do any testing, we wouldn't have any cases."

Thanks for the update Lydia!

I use Opera, and am having the same issue with the lower links not working.

Edit:  It looks like there is an arrow to the right of each title that actually drops down a menu that will allow you to select the links.

Edited by timetourist