Email contact only

I am noticing several ads with only email contact information. I am feeling a bit suspicious as to the legitmacy of these ads. Anyone tried to connect with these ads?

It's a mixed bag. Had some legit and not so legit communications that way. Would suggest trying a Google search to see if email was flagged somewhere and only communicate via a disposable account. Quite often you'll get a pre-written reply with more details and know relatively quickly if serious or just a credit card scam.

Guest MoonChild

I am in NS not NB and I  can't speak for how other people do things but I generally don't offer my contact information until the first confirmed appointment. For me that is due to safety and making sure the appointment is kept. I wouldn't want to share my personal contact details with somebody who is not legit.

On 8/3/2020 at 1:02 PM, eagerguy said:

I am noticing several ads with only email contact information. I am feeling a bit suspicious as to the legitmacy of these ads. Anyone tried to connect with these ads?

I'm email only for new inquiries, as I'd much rather receive complete inquiries with full sentences that start a conversation, than the 'hey bb, you avail now' that generally come from texts. 

For discretion, I also don't respond to texts if I'm more than an hour late to get to them, which can pose a problem, especially when traveling, or driving across nl, for example 

I find email inquiries more simple to screen, and easier to assess the personality contacting me, than texts. 

Just my experience 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, MsManda said:

I'm email only for new inquiries, as I'd much rather receive complete inquiries with full sentences that start a conversation, than the 'hey bb, you avail now' that generally come from texts. 

For discretion, I also don't respond to texts if I'm more than an hour late to get to them, which can pose a problem, especially when traveling, or driving across nl, for example 

I find email inquiries more simple to screen, and easier to assess the personality contacting me, than texts. 

Just my experience 

^ ^ ^

Well worth the email, btw!!!

• Haha 1