Provincial Hyper Links Not Working on Lyla Main Page

Anyone else having trouble with the "Lyla Main Page" hyperlinks?  Typically I sign into the first page and then scroll down to good-ole Nova Scotia.  Click.  Then proceed to whatever is new in the Nova Scotia section.  But now, the "Nova Scotia Link" is no longer clickable for me.   So now I have to go in back-door (yes,  pun intended) by choosing one the of popular topics which luckily has a Nova Scotia entry ( the "YFL Cancel" thread )  and then get into Nova Scotia forum that way.  If there wasn't a popular NS thread showing on the main page I'm not sure how else I'd get into the Nova Scotia forums.  Anybody else having this problem?  It happened first to me last week when the format appearance changed for the main Lyla page.  if just me, then can someone tell me another way to get to the NS forums without clicking the Nova Scotia link.  Thank you.

NSGuy14

You now have to tap on the arrow thats placed at the far right end of each section. It will expand and show you the available threads from where you can access the proper hyperlinks.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ticklebox said:

You now have to tap on the arrow thats placed at the far right end of each section. It will expand and show you the available threads from where you can access the proper hyperlinks.

.....ok 

That's new.

Thank you.

68ea33407f9ae1eccc19c74e6fd4841c_400x400.jpeg

12 minutes ago, sawdust said:

I can't find the arrow. Can you tell me exactly where to look??  Thanks 

Capture.JPG