Any info on Raven Massage?  Nice pic

Thanks

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/winnipeg/winnipeg_raven_massage-5288471

I recently went to Raven Massage and the massage was great, excellent pressure and technique.
Aside from that she is a gorgeous woman with an amazing body and perfect tits. There is no FS but the way she finishes you off more than takes care of that.

Incall is a nice convenient location from DT but shower is currently being renovated. I think she is also open late.

So many oddities about this one.

She’s been running this ad for as long as I can remember but there are so little reviews. Before raven it was oriental massage. I sent a message to her a while back and her rate indicated more than massage but less than FS. I asked for more detail but was respectfully declined which I understand. My research points to looks being a bit subjective. Sounds like I need to just toftt and come back with some detail. 

• Like 2

Definitely not an SP. Try her out I guarantee she’s better than a lot of MP’s. She’s a little odd but in a good way. My biggest complaint is she talks a lot 

I am a fan of massage, but I have never heard of such a massage. It will be necessary to read about it on the Internet and try it. But do you know which massage I liked the most? Maybe there are no fans of erotic massage here, but I adore it.

• Confused 3

5 hours ago, kris1972 said:

Raven is a Winnipeg mystery. Same ad for 10 years. You might find 5 reviews max. 
someone is keeping her busy, and to himself. 

Some mysteries are best left unsolved.

• Thanks 2