Sign in to follow this  

9 out of 10 Doctors Recommend... 👨‍⚕️🏥👩‍⚕️

Are you as bored as I am?  Needing an outlet for some of that pent up energy we're all feeling?  Come play with me now!

I'm free all weekend long, what are you waiting for? I have a clean, safe place we can meet, and availability NOW through this weekend🎉🤗🍭 

Don't know me yet?

As you can see from my recommendations (click here), I am the real deal, and one of the best around 😜

Just like everyone says, I have a great personality and good looks (sorry, no pic sharing bc i am also into discretion, but ive posted a few pics of my true stats on my profile, see for yourself- click here) all wrapped into one, what more could you possibly want? Trust me, YOU WILL WANT TO repeat over and over, and you should... while you still have the chance 😲😇🤠🤫🤭🥺

So if you are curious to see for yourself what i am all about, all you gotta do is send me a message!

I am retiring very very soon, probably for good 😕 Although I enjoy my patrons so much and just thinking about missing out on seeing them makes me want to never retire, I have other adventures to take on in this world, so I wont be available for much longer... 🌍🌎🌏✈✈✈

Who is welcome to visit with me?

Male or female, new and existing patrons are so so very welcome 🤗🤗🤗 A couple would be fun, too 😉 I am definitely open to doing that again! 🎉🎀🤩

What do I ask of you?

I have to ask that please, before reaching out to me, be prepared to provide a name and local number i can arrange a time to discreetly call before we meet. This is only to help assure my personal safety, and is non negotiable.  I also ask that you please respect my time with serious inquiries only! I will reply (unless you are already on my ignore list), but please allow 12 hours for a response.

Want something more?

Are you interested in an encounter thats a bit more fun and exciting than usual?  I have something in mind that could prove to be just what the doctor ordered😉😷🤫

Message me NOW if you want to find out more 🎉🎉🎉  

When am I available?

Same day evening visits are possible. If you want a daytime visit (between 11 am and 5pm) please reach out a day ahead of time to schedule daytime playtime 🎀

Still not convinced? Heres what you're gonna get when you book with me:

An attractive white female, early 30s, toned, clean, energetic, warm, attentive, safe, intelligent, funny, kind, well groomed, never had kids, doesnt smoke, drink to excess or do hard drugs, and loves what she does!! No checking out here, i am fully present for every pleasurable moment we spend together!

Have a specific concern or question? Dont hesitate to ask! I am very honest and wont mislead you simply for a visit 🤞🏻 I prefer we all have the best time possible! Even if I'm not what you're looking for, thats okay too!

How do you reach me?

I can ONLY be reached by private message here on Lyla. You can send me a message from my profile page. Click  here to go to my profile page. 

Ps I have a 2 step process to confirm our date/time together, so once we schedule a visit we will need to stay in touch leading up to our arranged time.

I am eager to meet you all, so please hurry and message me right away! 

S.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this