I was looking to connect with Sunny, thought I'd seen that she was back in town. Does anyone know how to get ahold of her?

Alternatively, any good deep tissue massage with options, preferably Asian? Have been to Stadacona with Jenny, found it more relaxtion though very good.

Thx

Bigblue

Cool, thanks. I tried the Bridgewater Comfort massage on Kijiji (4810) and asked for Sunny, guess its the Bridgewater Trails one (2686). Thanks again!

Thanks Blue. I'd asked 4810 who was working, then got dead air when I asked for Sunny. Does she work only certain days or has she changed her name?

Thanks Blue and Spontaneous. Looks like she's not taking new clients, wanted to know who I was and how I got#. Not sure if it's Covid related or general security. Bummer.

Yes she's back. Operating out of a different location. Look for the K site ad that says Bridgwater with a number ending in 4810. Keep in mind there are like four advertising in Bridgwater these days so confirm you have the right one with the last four digits of 4810. 

Hi guys. Please stop talking about Sunny and April. If you still like to see them in Winnipeg and get the fantastic experience, the best way is stop talking them on the public! Thank you.

• Like 1

They don't like texting apps. Sometimes I get ignored on my texting app (514 numbers are known texting app numbers, there are a few others). Sometimes if despiration is enough I switch to my regular number and get a response. 

I had seen her name on the top of many user's recommended massages. Saw her recently and I can confirm her massage is one of the best I've received in the city. Make sure to catch her ad when it's up.