so before this whole thing, i never had any troubles indulging my only sexual desire

yesterday all 5 of the top SPs i contacted told me they wouldnt allow it anymore...

what say all the SPs here? are you all done with it? 

/sadface

• Like 1

Even with the current climate, I doubt it's the end of it. Most ladies are simply more cautious and a bit more selective on who they allow to do it. Should maybe consider building a good business relationship and build trust.

Also, this was discussed before. Should maybe try the search tool and read other threads on the subject:

id love to go that route but where i am kind of works against me

the only women worth seeing are the ones touring through

This is obviously up to the companion and what she is comfortable with doing. I'm guessing that once we have a vaccine against this virus, most of the ones that aren't offering now and did prior, will revert back to offering it at their own comfort level and discretion as always.  Even prior to the pandemic, I've seen ads where the companion has stated she doesn't offer daty; that said, it was a rarity. 

It may seem like more are saying no to this service because of the pandemic. There is not much to be done other than looking for the right lady that fits what you are looking for. But I don't think it is end of DATY, just maybe a break from it for some. 

• Like 1

With covid everything is a lot more complicated, however its currently mostly spit/saliva you are more likely to not kiss 

The 5 people saying no daty I found strange. And they probably offer kissing and ****?

I have return after months off about 6 weeks ago, but have only see 3 clients. Two regulars and one repeat, I haven't change any of my services (which included daty) but I see a max of 2 people a week and for now get tested once a month for covid and obviously monitor symptoms. 

I do ask the morning of the encounter if the person is feeling fine, any temperature (buying a contactless thermometer is the next thing I want to purchase) as to support my school Ill need to start being a bit more active as Malika. 

• Like 1

I don't think avoiding DATY makes a lot of sense. If you're that worried about Covid, then spending a significant length of time in close proximity to someone outside your own household is probably a bad thing to be doing in the first place, unless everyone wears professional-grade PPE at all times.

• Like 2

I'm a daty enthusiast and every lady I have met has been enthusiastic about my daty skills. It is my sincere hope that this art form will always be a part of the hobby 

• Like 3