email contact only

The emails are only as fake as the ads themselves. Maybe try the search tool as this was addressed before:

If the ads say email only, does it automatically make it a fake? Probably not, but it would make me pause and look at other factors to indicate authenticity or lack thereof.

I dont contact other ladies so this is just a guess but maybe you'd have better luck with a lady who posts a phone number or other method of contact.

Have you tried any other way to find out if the ad is legit, like an image search or looking for recommendations or making inquiries about her?  Someone always knows something around here you just gotta ask 🙂

I can tell you that I use the message system here for contact and I am not a fake. Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

Yes a lot of them are fake. If you want to reply make yourself a secondary email account to use to contact them and then go from there. It being Thunder Bay I have noticed way to many drug users and dangerous situations. If you can not verify who they are I would diffidently pass.