Just curious if anyone has seen her. There used to be an Anika that was around SJ and Fredericton 3 or 4 years back so I'm curious if this is the same girl based on the way she states in her ad "guess who's back". The pics in the ad are from other online sources but the Anika from years past used to use pics with similar likeness to advertise. Any info would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Yup pics are fake and stats make no sense but the Anika years ago would use fake pics with a similar likeness.. hopefully someone is able to provide some info.

She’s real and she’s gorgeous. One of the best  imo. However she does use pics sometimes that look like her. Her boobs are definitely smaller so if that’s a thing for you.

7 minutes ago, clearbluesky15 said:

So, to summarize.... there used to be someone named Anika, who was real, and used fake pics, but we are not sure this is her? 

Yeah unfortunately I think you’re right. I’m positive it’s her, but it’s not 100%, which she’s gotta know is a problem when using fake pics. 

Yes.  I spoke to her as well.  It’s definitely Anika...and no that is not her in the main picture, but quite honestly that girl’s face is a spitting image of her.  Not taking a side on whether that is ok, but I always had fun with Anika and would recommend her based on past experiences.

edit....I think her real face is actually more attractive than the pic she posted, but that’s just my opinion

Edited by Nik420
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know if she is still around saw her a couple times in March and it seems she is not posting anymore. I lost her number and was just curious if she might be just seeing regulars now. Thanks for any help 

• Like 1