What are the kinds of fetish you have?

Do you have a fetish that you can't satisfy?  What are you secret fetishes?

I have a fetish of seeing a woman squirt, also like to see a woman get dressed up.  Ok maybe not the weirdest of fetishes but that is what makes me happy.

What about you?

Here are some fetishes that are a bit unusual...

weird-sexual-fetishes-you-never-knew-exiweird-sexual-fetishes-you-never-knew-exiweird-sexual-fetishes-you-never-knew-exiweird-sexual-fetishes-you-never-knew-exiweird-sexual-fetishes-you-never-knew-exiweird-sexual-fetishes-you-never-knew-exiweird-sexual-fetishes-you-never-knew-exiweird-sexual-fetishes-you-never-knew-exiweird-sexual-fetishes-you-never-knew-exiweird-sexual-fetishes-you-never-knew-exi

Does one or more of these fetishes describes you?

• Like 6

My "fetish" is giving sexy massage to a lady along with daty/dato and digits.

I know...boring...but I love it, and it's extremely difficult to find providers that are into it.

I used to bean RMT and an MP, and I miss it.

Edited by Guest
Premature "enter"

I wont go into details about my personal fetishes as I dont do everything during my encounters than I do in my privvate life 

But tattoos. 

I love tattoos on other so.much. 

Makes me weak in the knees

• Like 3

Here are some more fetishes that I find interesting, tell me what you think?

I know some people (I won't say names) that love to be bitten, not like the vampire but close !

Do some of you gentlemen like to wear the ladies underwear?  Let me be clear on this, you love the feeling of its fabric on your skin !

Footjobs, I just want to say that as long as you touch my junk with any part of your body I'm happy with that !

Milking breasts, do you like having her boobs in your mouth and sucking the milk out of them?

This one is weird and it creeps me out but it's a fetish so here it goes.  "Come and F*** me daddy".  So the daddy/daughter roleplay could be hot for some but not for me.

Are you into armpits?  Some people out there are and it's real !

Roughing it out.  Some like to be thrown around, abused, deny orgasms etc...

Public nudity, strip in front of people or crowd. 

Don't mind the mess, cumshot all over her/his body !

Pegging, some guys like it in the ____ !

Playing doctor, personally I enjoy finding out about the body of the other sex.  Let me explore.

Exhibisionist/voyeur, that one is easy for me I am a lot of both.

Reading about sex stories, does it turn you on?

• Like 3

On 9/25/2020 at 6:45 PM, roamingguy said:

Damn guess if I was ice cream I'd be.....LOL

Yes I'm vanilla, or in other words boring

RG

icecream1.jpg

You are not vanilla RG, you simply like what you like and as long as it makes you happy then you are good !

Just saying...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well, I like vanilla. Vanilla extract. Used to make and sell the stuff. Hundreds of liters of the stuff over the years. The smell still lingers in my basement and it gives me the shivers sometimes. Not in a sexual way, but in a very memorable and pleasurable way.

I've been told that my love of black women is a fetish. I've just always thought of it as a preference. It isn't an all-consuming lust, nor an exclusion of others. I see it as similar to liking partners with red hair or beards or kilts. Oh. Those are all me. Shit. Now I don't know what to think.

Edited by Kilt Boy
  • Like 5

I do appreciate nicely shaped feet.  Some ladies are ticklish here, most ladies will tolerate this, but when you find that rare lady who loves their feet handled as much as I love doing the handling....now that is incredible.

• Like 4

On 8/12/2020 at 7:22 PM, 500 Pound Gorilla said:

My "fetish" is giving sexy massage to a lady along with daty/dato and digits.

I know...boring...but I love it, and it's extremely difficult to find providers that are into it.

Mine too! But I hadn't found anyone who wasn't into it until a couple of years ago, which is when I found out just how important it was to me that my partner actually enjoys pleasure. In fact the more pleasure I can give the more I enjoy myself.

• Like 3

Guest Jackrlx9691

an opinion please and thank you ..

I do have this ...desire ...for lack of a better word to sit somewhere comfortable .. maybe a couch ..and watch in front of me 2 beautiful young woman enjoying each others company but with me joining in ... just enjoying the show ... 

thank you 

J

Guest Jackrlx9691

sorry , meant to say in the last post ..Me Not joining in ...just watching ... 

14 hours ago, Jackrlx9691 said:

an opinion please and thank you ..

I do have this ...desire ...for lack of a better word to sit somewhere comfortable .. maybe a couch ..and watch in front of me 2 beautiful young woman enjoying each others company but with me joining in ... just enjoying the show ... 

thank you 

J

Sorry @Jackrlx9691 I prefer the first statement that you said about joining them, I did this before and for them it was time for me to do it.  I waited about 15 minutes to join because it was so sensual and they seemed to have fun, I didn't want to ruin that for them but when I did they took off my clothes real fast and I thought they were going to eat me alive.  Luckily I'm still around to tell the story and would love to live it again.  I do understand your point of view of just watching because women are so soft with each other and they love touching each other softly and firmly with lots of kissing of body parts, it's like they want to compare their own body to the partner that they are with.  You understand what I mean?

• Like 2

Guest Jackrlx9691

I do get it ... and I have experienced a threesome before ... but it would be nice as well if when they were almost done they would ( or one would ) come over to me and well ...went below sea level 😈

On 12/6/2020 at 12:39 AM, Jackrlx9691 said:

mine is wanting to have sex with a TS....

Try it you will enjoy... trust me.

• Like 1

I have never considered it a fetishist but I have a compulsion to preform oral on a lady... I know... I know who doesn't lol. 

It blows my mind to see the effect just a tongue, lips and a few well placed fingers can have on a woman. 

I love to watch and listen to how the lady reacts ... that initial touch of the tongue... the feel of her hand on the back of my head.... the way you feel her body tense up.... her reaction to two well placed fingers that bend and extend....noticing how her breathing changes.... watching for her lower back to arch .... hearing that little gasp of air just before we are both rewarded.

If that was a whole session I would be happy.

Just my Opinion

• Like 3

Guest Jackrlx9691
3 hours ago, Ice4fun said:

Try it you will enjoy... trust me.

I am in Moncton , any reco's ...????

Sorry I am not that familiar with moncton ladies but there is usually a few wonderful ladies who travel east.  I think many have canceled travel during covid but hopefully will soon be back on the road.  If you see any ads drop me a note and I will tell you if I know them.