What are the kinds of fetish you have?

3 hours ago, Neil young said:

I have a thing for public sex. The risk of being caught is very exciting!

This is a fetish of mine as well! Receiving a quick BJ in an elevator was one of my ultimate favorites never knowing when the door was opening. 

Also feet, licking, massaging getting a foot job (I'm sure many guys enjoy this) 

Not sure if a fetish or a preference but 69 with daty Yum. 

• Like 4

I found more fetishes out there that some of you may identify as one you like.  Please comment !

Claustrophiliac:  Do you get turned on by being in a tight space or having your mobility restrained?  Having your face crushed by either her thighs or her ass?

Going down on your partner while they are on the phone?  Don't know the name for this one but I've done this, only for fun !

Do you ladies like to do it with a shy, inexperienced and overwhelmed man?  I'm thinking here of "The 40 year old virgin"

Biting or bruising, that can be very hot.  From personal experience I have requested the lady to keep her high heels on while she was laying down near the edge of the bed and I was on my knees doing the thing I love the most.  Her heels pushing on my shoulder felt awesome.  She was afraid of hurting me so she would not put much pressure until I grabbed both feet and shoved her heels into my skin.  I was left bruised and scratched but it was very much a turn on.

Do you get turned on by hiccups?  It is a fetish believe me.

How about having sex with your clothes on?  I know that I enjoy seeing my lady friend with clothes on...seeing some hot fripples and a thong hiding between her butt cheeks, under boobs, side boobs, camel toe, etc...

Here is a question for you, do you have something for MILF's, If so that could be a fetish otherwise why would so many ladies advertise it?

Waking up to someone giving me oral(this could go for both male and female), I've had it once in my younger days when I slept at my GF's parents house.  They got up early on Sunday morning to go to church and she took advantage of that.  I was sleeping in another room because for them it was not allowed before at least an engagement.

Alright, for you freaks out there ( I mean this with all due respect), did you ever get a foot job?  Playing with the male genitals with your feet, does it turn you on?

I have only dreamed of this but it never happened, being a boss and having someone else under my desk doing whatever(use your imagination here), and have a conversation with another person while keeping a straight face.

Please share stories with us, don't be shy !

• Like 2

Here is a story for you.  This happened with a lady that I was seeing regularly  and will see her again as soon as Covid is over or we are all vaccinated. 

This was discussed between the both of us for a long time before it happened and it was very exciting to do.  The plan was:

She would wear and old bra or blouse at our meeting(unknown when) and I was to use a pocket knife that I carry with me all the time for work and is always very sharp, I was to cut open one or the other or both.  One fine day when I showed up at our rendez vous I could see that she was wearing the secretary/librarian outfit, you know the see through blouse, pencil skirt etc...  She approached me and said "today is your lucky day" and I couldn't take myself to take out my knife so while her eyes were closed I just took both hands and ripped that blouse open, buttons flying all over and her breasts liberated from that piece of clothing holding them captive.

I was reluctant on posting this on here because some will say that it's dangerous to play with knifes etc...I just want to remind everyone that we have known each other for over 3 years before this and we built a trust in each other.

I also want to point out that all fetishes require trust in the other person.

• Like 3

I have many fetishes, from clothing choices to acts to personalities to parts of the body... Over the years, some have dropped away and others have arisen. Some I have never been able to fulfil and probably never will. Some I have found a friend or SP who has helped fulfil and I am grateful.

• Like 1

Do you enjoy biting or being bitten?  That's a fetish.

A lady with an accent is very arousing...I love Quebec girls who try to speak English.  Being French myself but not telling any of them is so hot and i sometime try to translate some words for them.

I heard recently that some people love amrpits...not sure if its the sight or putting something under it?

Are you into MILF's?  Turns out many of the young guys are into that...does it have anything to do with "American pie"?

There is a SW from Lyla that I used to see and she like to be manhandled in bed.  Me placing her where I wanted her.

Having sex when other are around you...I always wanted to have sex and have another couple have sex in the same room...maybe even have the girls exchange a kiss somewhere in there.

Let's hear yours...

• Like 1

I met a girl once that liked to be bitten, like leaving marks bitten. She seemed to get really aroused by it, I was a bit uncomfortable about it cause I didn't want to hurt her... But she was telling me to bite harder lol.  Now it didn't do anything for me, but she was doing lots of moaning and into it...I was doing my best to please her. 

I think it's important to try and understand each other's kink and work with it and mostly not judge.  I've learned not to be too surprised what people are into it and try to embrace it.

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
3 minutes ago, conquistador said:

I met a girl once that liked to be bitten, like leaving marks bitten. She seemed to get really aroused by it, I was a bit uncomfortable about it cause I didn't want to hurt her... But she was telling me to bite harder lol.  Now it didn't do anything for me, but she was doing lots of moaning and into it...I was doing my best to please her. 

Sounds like my kinda lady 

When I was young, I was a voyeur. Such a turn on to watch people have sex without them realizing being watched.

My fantasy right now, being the only girl among thousands horny men.  Must be fun 😃. Not too sure whether it's a fetish or not though 😅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a few but an ongoing fetish/kink for Gloryholes and random fucking. When I could go to swingers clubs I could live this out. And I used to have more luck finding this when I lived out west than in the HRM but opportunities do arise from time to time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, mrdube said:

I have a few but an ongoing fetish/kink for Gloryholes and random fucking. When I could go to swingers clubs I could live this out. And I used to have more luck finding this when I lived out west than in the HRM but opportunities do arise from time to time. 

Random fucking...yup..Moi aussi😊

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 1

I love screamers, the ones that are loud when they enjoy themselves.  I once had a date with a hot Lyla lady and when I heard her scream(loud moan) I was looking to put a pillow over her face but couldn't get myself to do it because I enjoyed it very much.

I like when a girl as long fingernails and scratches my balls while going down !  Anyone else into that?

• Like 1

I have a smell fetish. I'm the old panty sniffer I guess. It's that primal urge I feel like. I'm an ass man and I the first thing I think of when I see a great ass is I wonder what that smells like...same with a camel toe. 

• Like 1

I have a few fetishes 

I have been wearing a metal chastity device lately and enjoy it the thought of not being able to cum and seeing my cock in this locked cage is a real turn on I have also gotten into anal training with glass dildos and anal plugs after being pegged 

It's also a real turn when I walk around the house wearing my cage and plug under my clothes and my wife doesn't have a clue 

Would love a SP to tease and torment me to see if she could make me com with my cage on

• Like 2

On 5/10/2021 at 10:29 AM, NotchJohnson said:

Here is a story for you.  This happened with a lady that I was seeing regularly  and will see her again as soon as Covid is over or we are all vaccinated. 

This was discussed between the both of us for a long time before it happened and it was very exciting to do.  The plan was:

She would wear and old bra or blouse at our meeting(unknown when) and I was to use a pocket knife that I carry with me all the time for work and is always very sharp, I was to cut open one or the other or both.  One fine day when I showed up at our rendez vous I could see that she was wearing the secretary/librarian outfit, you know the see through blouse, pencil skirt etc...  She approached me and said "today is your lucky day" and I couldn't take myself to take out my knife so while her eyes were closed I just took both hands and ripped that blouse open, buttons flying all over and her breasts liberated from that piece of clothing holding them captive.

I was reluctant on posting this on here because some will say that it's dangerous to play with knifes etc...I just want to remind everyone that we have known each other for over 3 years before this and we built a trust in each other.

I also want to point out that all fetishes require trust in the other person.

Here is a GIF that I found and it shows a bit what it looked like when I did this sort of thing.

c68aa0ca9eaf55da0fe9d67a439673bbe9ec111e

Guest onepound

It really depends on the girl , but if she has cute feet, that are clean, I’m all about it. 

Kylie from Halifax a few years back had the cutest feet ever , and I worshipped them for hours! Haha 

mine is licking the butt hole of my companion-lover, sometimes a gentle tongue anal 😋

my current companion, & former, all love it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know, bare feet are not so pleasing, it's like a pussy without panties. I'm surprised most of the people voted chose that option. Personally, my biggest fetish is petite legs in stockings. It's cool as stockings could hide any drawbacks and makes you imagine the best feet you want. When I visit the mistress, I always ask her to play with me in stockings. She has the site if someone wonders https://www.nicolebdsm.com/foot-worship-in-london/. The best part is the color of stockings could change the whole mood. White stockings girls look so innocent thus so dope.

• Like 1

I met someone who had a thing for me for years and I had little knowledge of it as she would only see me when I showed up for my bi weekly schedule at her place of work. One day she made a move knowing I was in a toxic relationship, and handed me her number. Asks to go for coffee with me, and I said yes. She shows up completely different dolled out and we go get coffee’s and agree to go walk her dog. In that moment she confesses she typically charges for this… I’m like wow wow wow I had a thing for you but I ain’t paying for this LOL… she replied not at all I like you and have for a long time… so now I’m processing but hey there’s no handbook to life so I replied “Ok just clarifying” with smug look and smile on my face…

fast forward we see each other for a while and in that time I learned about a whole different eye opening fetish… “first time for everything right lol”… odd but hey don’t knock it until you try it and to be fair everyone is different and we all have a thing where we desire to be seen and feel safe/ not alone… she had a thing for having a family… kids… so what got her there like lickity split was talking and role playing about the son or daughter we had and how they were doing in school… their name, what the teacher was saying about their report card … etc…etc you get the idea. I share this not to make fun but to say we all have our own thing and that’s ok. Different for sure! So I thought id share…

• Like 1