Manzillian at the Studio

So I had a chance to go see Betty at The Studio for a manzillian yesterday morning. Wow is all I can say!! It was by far the most pain free experience ever and a fabulous job to boot. Place was impeccably clean and also very nicely remodelled. Icing on the cake was getting to meet this absolutely stunning gal, she's hot!! Hot! Hot!! Definitely planning on getting a special massage from her very shortly. 10/10 Thanks Betty if your looking!

PFG

On 8/14/2020 at 12:22 PM, Panningforgold said:

So I had a chance to go see Betty at The Studio for a manzillian yesterday morning. Wow is all I can say!! It was by far the most pain free experience ever and a fabulous job to boot. Place was impeccably clean and also very nicely remodelled. Icing on the cake was getting to meet this absolutely stunning gal, she's hot!! Hot! Hot!! Definitely planning on getting a special massage from her very shortly. 10/10 Thanks Betty if your looking!

PFG

Veronica is also very hot!!!! maybe hotter! LOL

I agree qith panninforgold, I have now seen both better and veronica for sugaring and tbey are both incredible. Truthfully they are extremely professional when it comes to the sugaring, such a good job and constantly paying attention to see how you are doing. I concur as well regarding looks, both better and veronica are incredibly sweet and beautiful workers, i can't recommend highly enough, their prices are excellent for this industry and the quality of work is excellent.

On 8/14/2020 at 12:22 PM, Panningforgold said:

PFG

Where is the studio located? Tia

Guest Jdiamond
36 minutes ago, robbtugg said:

How long does it take to do? 

Is it suggested to not plan a massage right after? 

Hello ! Recommend doing a massage first as youre pores are open after having hair removed! Wouldn't want to clog them up with Oil or Dirt for a few hours at least after being sugared!

On 9/9/2020 at 4:54 PM, Jdiamond said:

Hello ! Recommend doing a massage first as youre pores are open after having hair removed! Wouldn't want to clog them up with Oil or Dirt for a few hours at least after being sugared!

Plus the relaxation will help with the sugaring process after.