Can anyone point me in the right direction please?! 
I’m a smart, attractive and sweet woman who’s interested in the idea of a mutually beneficial relationship and wondering where I’d look for more information or if this site promotes this sort of thing and where? 
any tips or info is appreciated 

xo

• Like 1

A mod/admin could confirm this, but I suppose a proper announcement in the appropriate forum would be the best option. No matter if arrangement or more traditional services, the rules and laws should remain the same. 

27 minutes ago, Kar said:

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?! 
I’m a smart, attractive and sweet woman who’s interested in the idea of a mutually beneficial relationship and wondering where I’d look for more information or if this site promotes this sort of thing and where? 
any tips or info is appreciated 

xo

I have a few set arrangements my self and I love the way it works out. It allows more connection and consistency and truly feels more gfe and is my preference as well. 

Mine came about from clients that simply asked if I was interested in such arrangements. ❤️

• Like 1

Hi Kar,

although I do not have experience with this kind of arrangement, I Understand that the website secretbenefits.com teachers to exactly that sort of desire.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, PeatyNS said:

Hi Kar,

although I do not have experience with this kind of arrangement, I Understand that the website secretbenefits.com teachers to exactly that sort of desire.

Yes, but those type of websites are far from cheap. Much easier and affordable to find here via announcements or by creating a club for that purpose.

Absolutely true! I hadn't known of these options either but glad to know about them - thanks for sharing!