It was my first time to get a massage, after a rough day at my dental appointment.

So i inquired and had booked an hour with Molly. She was most likely in her mid 30’s for sure. She was fit and had incredible Conversation skills.

Larry on the otherhand wasn’t too friendly. He went to pick up Walter about 3 hours before my appointment and told my laundry owner to stop by, so that my nephew could pick up my radio box at my neighbours cousins place.

Nevertheless, my dentist told me it wasn’t a good idea to get a massage after a good nights sleep at the Mere. 

However, Molly was great, she directed me to the washroom, and waited for me. 
I would definitely repeat again, but beware fellas of Larry...he isn’t really too serious about Albert and Edward’s auto repair shop lol...so disappointing.

• Haha 1

The exact same thing happened to me the other day.

Molly is small in stature but gives a hard rub down. My dentist is over weight but has a hot teeth cleaning girl! 

My Sheba said that on my death bed I will have tranquil peace and an easy path to enlightenment and the world beyond..... “so I got that going for me”

12 hours ago, Kmoppai said:

...Am I missing something here here? I have no clue what you guys are talking about😂

Paper thin walls can cause you to hear some funny and/or strange conversations

Hmmm.  Haven't noticed noise travelling.  I always thought the rooms were well dampened.

Edited by GoodLick

Nope. If you're doing anything higher than a very quiet whisper you're being heard. Last time I was there it was clear by his tone the guy in the next room being cautious 'whispering', but I still followed the entire conversation. 

Edited by Blue0012
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 10:04 AM, DWwpg said:

Has anyone been lately? 
Only seen ads for only Sara.

Has anyone seen her yet?

thx 

I saw molly about 2-3 weeks. I  would recommend her for sure pm me if you want details.