Sign in to follow this  

Sophie from the Red Room (Hush & Studio one shift a week also)

The new lady working with the owner of the three Incall places in St Johns now is well worth while to see. She’s beautiful, really has a great time (or is one hell of a good actress) in session and offers best GFE I’ve ever had. She works a shift here and there at Red Room, has her own ad up and charges very reasonable prices, she told me At the Red Room she can charge lower for her amazing skills and for upgrades because SPs rent the place for a shift. There’s a back door entrance really discreet, her oral skills are out of this world WOW and she’s a GREAT kisser. She’s so pleasant and fun, doesn’t watch the clock. Everything you could want in an SP. She is a slim lady in great shape, beautiful face too, I have never posted a review in my life. She asked if I would and I’m more than happy to oblige! $20 off next time I see her, she insisted I be honest, if I wrote a review and showed her. I AM serious, Sophie is absolutely bomb!! Worth your while and you will not regret it, Unless “petite” isn’t your thing, she’s amazing. Tried to get her to see me outside but no dice. https://nladult.com/view-ad/1784

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this