Young massage - Nassau St.

Have been seeing this ad posted on K for a while, only two (kinda older) posts here say “massage only” but damn if the ad doesn’t lead you to think otherwise (sorry I couldn’t link it for some reason but it’s easy to find) 

Just wondering if anyone has been recently and can give feedback 

edit: apparently it is 2nd fl 311 Pembina which I recall hearing about before but can’t remember exactly what

Edited by Mattyice204

It's Krystal from Kingfisher...  they stopped working from there so she moved... I'm still a regular with her ,  Good massage, Reasonable price, quiet location....  

1 hour ago, ParkerLewis said:

It's Krystal from Kingfisher...  they stopped working from there so she moved... I'm still a regular with her ,  Good massage, Reasonable price, quiet location....  

The person I saw yesterday said she never worked at Kingfisher 

I've said this before. The FIRST Cassie I saw there back before 311 officially reopened was NOT the same Cassie I saw there two months after. Both used the same name. But were very different women. The first was tall and not an ounce of fat on her. Super lean. Second was average asian height, not fat, but not lean either. The first I'd see again, the second I'll take a pass.