Are LeosList ads Legit?

The wife and I are looking for a bit of fun this weekend and checked out the ads on leoslist for Moncton.  Tried to contact several girls who just recently posted verified ads and still haven't got a single reply.

Yeah if unsure go with your gut. Just last night I was going to meet with someone as I was waiting for a reply from a member with details. Had a bad feeling and didnt go through and just this morning I get a reply from lyla about my inquiry and all I have to say is holy yikes batman. Dodged a bigtime bullet. Be super safe boys and girls. Check and double check. Some are quite obvious others may take a little poking around. Use your -head- and dont jump too quick. Seriously! 

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies and the info.  I can’t believe it’s this difficult to find legit action in Moncton, especially for couples looking to have fun.  Anyone know if Angies is still worth checking out?

29 minutes ago, Joe2020 said:

Thanks for the replies and the info.  I can’t believe it’s this difficult to find legit action in Moncton, especially for couples looking to have fun.  Anyone know if Angies is still worth checking out?

I was just at angies very boring! My tip is look for girls with websites or other platforms like twitter that are updated constantly 💞

JOE2020....I was told by 2 reliable sources... any girls work@Angie's they have a agreement it's $500/hr for fun time!! That way they won't have Bitch fights!!  They figure if you got the $$ for that you can have your choice of the menu working there!!  Trust me my sources have no reason 2 lie....I use 2 see both of them & they started working there & wouldn't see me anymore while they worked there for less than $500/hr...I've seen both since, after they were not working due to covid & back to their usual amount!!

$500 an hour is a little high for this area but not out of the question, I guess it would depend on the quality.  I've agreed to more than that in the past but were talking super exquisite, classy and/or well knowns in the industry.

Joe