Sign in to follow this  

Trump or Sleepy Joe?

Guest Miss Jane TG

I predicted that Trump will win the 2016 elections (and was called all the names for it). And subject to the absence of voting fraud, I call Trump the winner of the 2020 election over Sleepy Joe. The reason I mention the voting fraud is that I can clearly see that the Dems are aiming for extended lock-downs to justify voting by mail. Trump or Sleepy Joe? 

Edited by Miss Jane TG

Trump is a narcissist evil wannabe dictator! It's really a life or death situation for USA as re-electing him will destroy democracy within their country.
Trump is a liar and the whole world knows it.1080609421_DonaldBunker.jpeg.3db26c66a37d3f247464415f75527eca.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Guest Miss Jane TG

Universal mail in voting was never a thing before. And that's where Dems are heading this election, at least in their states. 

Trump is a genius and a persistent one. He defied all the odds! And absent election fraud I can't see Sleepy Joe even close to him. Yes, Dems will play all the dirty cards in this election. 

Guest Miss Jane TG
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" -- Klein

Great we're in the second (laughing) phase. 

I'm not sure why you want to raise such a contentious issue. It's like you're looking for an argument already in your opening. 

This really isn't a great forum for this.

Guest Miss Jane TG

Let's not get this thread hijacked. Trump or Sleepy Joe? That's the question!

I don't think either will be of any good for America. Trump is a fascist who mostly fails to conceal his interests. Biden is much the same, but he pretends to care. You know Trump isn't an isolated problem. Before Trump, we still had massive wealth inequality, racial inequality, bloated military budgets, austerity, and prisons that exploit prisoners for nearly free labor. Also, Obama put on a nice face, but he resumed American imperialism in the Middle East (Google "Obama Yemen Wedding", for instance). Biden has been in politics for decades, and is responsible for the problems he supposedly wants to fix. 

Don't kid yourself into thinking that you can vote everything away. The candidates are nearly the same because they don't want you to actually have any say. Not to mention tens of millions of Americans are seething at the opportunity to kill people who disagree with them and/or aren't white. If Trump loses the election, Trump voters are going to boil over. Neither Trump nor Biden will give into the demands of protesters, so protests will continue, and tensions will escalate. If you've read enough history, you should see a pattern between the fall of America and of the empires that came before it. More and more capital has been taken from the productive spheres and used as commercial capital (e.g loaning at an interest). Commercial capital doesn't require labor, so this comes with a drop in employment. The same happened in Ancient Rome: skilled craftsman, who had saved up money from skilled labor, lent money to people with land at usurious rates in order to take the land from them when they couldn't pay the debt. These people then had no land to work on, so employment skyrocketed as the usurers did their thing. The Romans refused to attend to the needs of a great deal of their people. Independent laborers lost their land, and of course slaves were not paid. Look what happened. The US finds itself in a similar spot, with sky-high unemployment, and all of the prisoners are sick with COVID-19 because they refused to provide proper care. Prison labor was always used for fighting fires, the shortage of which has exacerbated the recent wildfires. Police are murdering peaceful protesters, who are becoming less peaceful as the police (and people like Kenosha Kyle) continue to kill. They are arming themselves for defence, and you should too if possible. 

Edit: I also see you are trans, which makes you a big target for bigots with guns. Arm yourself, and stay home as much as reasonably possible. 

Edited by Crake

Guest Miss Jane TG
On 8/27/2020 at 5:17 AM, Crake said:

Edit: I also see you are trans, which makes you a big target for bigots with guns. Arm yourself, and stay home as much as reasonably possible. 

I also see that you're misinformed (not a bigot) about transwomen!

6 hours ago, Miss Jane TG said:

I also see that you're misinformed (not a bigot) about transwomen!

Could you elaborate? 

By the way, I wasn't thinking about the fact that this is a Canadian site. It isn't so urgent to arm yourself if you aren't in America. 

On 8/31/2020 at 8:26 AM, Miss Jane TG said:

Welcome to Canada 😀

I've actually never been outside of Canada. I just had a brainfart.