Mikayla in Lethbridge is by far the best girl in the city. Never rushes dedicated to her work takes it seriously she never scams a client. Shows up clean and makes sure you walk away with a smile on your face. Was an amazing time she worked through some unforeseen circumstances that made things difficult and just shrugged it off and kept working her smile is captivating and her demeaner and personality is infectious It was a night I’ll never forget and will definitely be calling again. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you SO so much for my very first recommendation on Lyla!!! You are so sweet and I am very grateful for all the kind words. I certainly do love my job and I take it very seriously!! Your pleasure is My priority and I take pride in providing a natural and memorable experience!! My goal is to make sure you want to come back and see me over and over!! 

If anyone reading this would like to contact me PLEASE text me @ 403-360-5785 😉 I hope to be hearing from you all soon and I can’t wait to show you some of my superior skills!! XOXO

7B7963A2-D380-4C8B-BFFB-BD4F09EF985C.jpeg

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.