Cassie - Recommendation

For some reason can't post under the reco section even tho I have been a member for years ...... I have to write this as Cassie is a gem who sees select few suitors and deserves a glowing review. After a small hiccup / misunderstanding during our first attempt to meet, I finally had the chance to in Saint John , communication with Cassie is very professional and extremely easy. We struck a good rapport via text/twitter and this carried over to our visit. When she opened the door I was in awe, couldn't take my eyes off her, there is this something she has that keeps your attention. Our conversation was fun, she recalled everything we chatted about in text, which showed me she enjoys meeting people and takes an interest in them. As for play time I will keep that between us but she was everything I expected and more. Treat her with respect, she is real, sweet and a truly nice person who I look forward to spending more time getting to know. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@bjadams

thanks for the reco.

I think the mods were not publishing your reco as you have not fulfilled one of their criteria -

Recommendations must now contain a link to at least 1 contact method for the service provider (e.g. a link to an ad, their website, phone number, etc.)

you can find this rule at the very top of the reco section.Thanks.

Guest lydiahardwood

Thanks for the recommendation, @bjadams! I'm not sure why you weren't able to post this in the right section but I've investigated and you shouldn't have any problems now 🙂 

Thank you Lydia hardwood, as far as links, Cassie will post on Leolist and is on vipfavours and twitter and a member of this site

Edited by bjadams
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was actually having the same problem but seems to be okay now.

i need to also say that I’ve seen Cassie a few times now.

she is beautiful, funny amazingly talented. The first time I met her she opened the door and I could hardly believe my eyes. everytime I Get to see her it’s like two long lost friends seeing each other again. It’s amazing. 

I have such a soft spot for a RedHeads, and she knocks it out of the park !

10 out of 10 recommendation

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cassie..."wow"...after reading the reco's I decided to see her. Everything in the reco's is so true...her pictures are 100% & looks way better in person!! I won't go into details But will repeat whenever I can..hopefully she returns soon!!

• Like 1

I hope she comes back to Moncton soon.  I’ve been out of the hobby for over 2 years; hoping I can book her for my reintroduction.  Lol.

• Like 2

Cassie Steele is an absolute sweetheart.  With her beautiful, beguiling eyes, her quiet charm and sensuality, she is sure to make you want to see her often.  A glance at the watch showed an hour seemed to go by in 10 minutes. I’m tempted to use flowery prose to describe her with phrases like hair a’flame, stout of bosom and beauty that should be enshrined on a Grecian urn, but that would just lead down the road to bad romance novel writing with bodice ripping and heaving bosoms...anyway you get the idea, she’s gorgeous and sexy.  Can’t wait to spend time with her again.

• Like 4

Well, I’ve been out of the hobby for a couple of years now.  I saw the great reviews for Cassie and I decided to just go for it. I’m glad I did.  All I can say is WOW!  What a great reintroduction.  I only booked for a half hour but it was still very fun.  She was all I had hoped for and more.  Great communication and she was very friendly and easy to talk to.  I was a bit nervous but she made me feel at ease.  Her pictures do not do her justice; she’s even better in person.  She is petite with lovely curves and she has very soft skin.  I won’t go into details but at left very happy and satisfied.  Treat her well and be respectful.  A great provider is difficult to find and I hope that she will be back soon because I definitely enjoyed myself.  110% recommended.  Just a very nice and intelligent young woman and gorgeous as well.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I did a reco before on cassie But I wanted to expand on it...I do have a sweet spot for Re Heads & Cassie is very addictive. She is sweet, very accommodating & curvy. Her pics are 100%, gorgous & very mature for her age.  I won't go into details... But the time always goes way to fast...she's not a clock watcher, no cell phone interruptions (which is proper protocol)always a unrushed session & absolutely satisfying.  She is a gem of a provider, adorable, sweet&sensual, lots of chats & very friendly.  There is something reassuring about someone who cares about her reputation & repeat clients.  She always dresses to impress...treat her right & you will never be disappointed!  I always leave with a smile on my face & can't wait to meet her again....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met Cassie today. She is beautiful with blue eyes and right curves. 
she is super easy to talk to and she is intelligent. 
she is great companion, loved talking to her. She is good at all the things she did to make me feel good. She is beautiful, sexy and awesome. 
would love to visit her again. 

• Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.