East Coast Kimmy • White

East Coast Kimmy is a true doll!! Had the pleasure of meeting with Kim today for the second time. Girls like this don't come along too often! 🙂 Her ad on LL is bang on, nothing miss leading at all, except for maybe the pictures. I told her, the pics don't do her justice, and really.....they don't! 10 fold better in person! She is 100% bang on with her description of herself as " Bᥱᥲᥙtιfᥙᥣ, fᥙᥒ, sᥱxყ, ᥴᥣᥱᥲᥒ,Mყ ρᥱrsoᥒᥲᥣιtყ ιs vᥱrყ sᥕᥱᥱt, ᥣovιᥒg, bᥙbbᥣყ, ᥲᥒd oρᥱᥒ. " My first meet with her was for HH. you know....never sure the first time how thing will turn out. This time was for the full hour, and enjoyed each, and every minute!

Incall location was very nice, and clean. Was met at the door in a very sexy outfit. She knows how to put a person at ease! For anyone who has not had the pleasure of meeting her.......I tell you, It's well worth it!

• Incall Location = *****
  • Looks = *****
  • Attitude and personality = *****
  • Skill = *****

My only question to you is.........." How soon, is too soon to see Kimmy again?" Already can't wait till next time. Don't let this one get away!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the recap! She sounds wonderful! I made an effort to see Kimmy yesterday but could not! My fault not hers! Sadly will now have to wait til a return visit!! 

• Like 2

Had the pleasure of meeting East Coast Kimmy a couple of weeks back during one of her trips to Moncton. 

A REAL GEM!!! 

She is super nice and sweet.  Her incall hotel room and her were very clean.  She is very open minded and put lots of effort in our encounter.  And most of all she is very attractive and super sexy.

Certainly worth a visit!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2020 at 9:47 PM, area506guy said:

Had the pleasure of meeting East Coast Kimmy a couple of weeks back during one of her trips to Moncton. 

A REAL GEM!!! 

She is super nice and sweet.  Her incall hotel room and her were very clean.  She is very open minded and put lots of effort in our encounter.  And most of all she is very attractive and super sexy.

Certainly worth a visit!!!

You were awesome!   Glad I could keep an open mind to ur special request!   😉 

until next time 

xxx

Kimmy 💋 

• Like 2

A bit late posting this recco, sorry. 😉

I've had the extreme pleasure of meeting Kimmy. She is a remarkably beautiful lady. Tall, amazing figure and an exceptionally pretty face. She is also friendly and fairly easy to talk to. The research I did seemed to turn up a common theme. "Pics do not do her justice". I have to agree with this whole heartedly. As attractive as the photos are, I was still surprised by how pretty she is in person.

Thank you @East Coast Kimmy for a wonderful time! I will definitely be repeating.

• Thanks 2

Guest Joe Schmoe

Oh man! I took the wife to go see Kim a few nights ago and we still can't stop talking about how much fun we had her!

Agreed. Pics definitely do not do her justice. She looks hot in her pics, but then you see her in person! OMG WOW!!

Tall, slender and GORGEOUS!!!!!

Answered the door in a smokin hot little white outfit. Immediately started to chat and put us both at ease while we all 'aquainted' ourselves. 

I definitely recommend "East Coast Kimmy" to anyone looking for a SP that genuinely loves her job!

22 hours ago, addictedone said:

I’m not sure whether I may ask this question on this board, but…does she provide a GFE? Please PM me if you prefer. 

It wasn't my experience in the 2 times I saw her. 

• Confused 1

I would appreciate it anyone has questions to connect with me directly or take it to the discussion area. 
I provide experience based on connection & chemistry so I find it a bit difficult having clients post “specifics” here.  

Thanks! 

• Like 1

I had the chance to visit Kimmy twice recently. She was easy to communicate with both by text and then later in person.  She is amazing in every way! As everyone keeps saying, her pics don’t do her justice. She has a beautiful face and amazing body. I will be seeing her again for sure!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to add another recommendation for @East Coast Kimmy. I saw her couple of times so far and she is wonderful. She is very easy to talk, puts you right at ease and of course she is gorgeous. Both the times we met, we had problems scheduling and she was running late but she was constantly in touch about it. I respect that because I hate people who just won't respond back when they are expected to. Please treat her well people, she deserves it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have visited with Kimmy a few times. So much to say about her. From her amazing personality, her charming wit, her ability to make you feel like you are reconnecting with a long lost friend. 

Highly recommend taking the time to see her if you can. Very open minded, great communication and always a smile that would melt the coldest of hearts.

if you like what you see in the her pics you will love her in person.

She is so dam sexy, a body that just won’t quit and always greats you wearing something nice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A little late getting this posted, but late beats never! LoL Met with Kimmy again last week, while on a trip to Halifax!! Just keeps getting better, and better!! Very easy to get along with, easy to talk to, and beauty tops the scales!! A true Gem among stones!! Treat her right, and she will treat you better! 100% I Will defiantly recommend, and repeat as soon as I get the chance!! 🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was in town last week on business and as I was going through my Due Diligence I came across Kimmies profile.  That is a very unique and familiar handle, could it be?.  Could this be the same East Coast Kimmie I met a number of years ago in Calgary?.  Alas, after a few text messages back and forth the dots get connected.  KIMMIE.  

Unfortunately schedules would not align and I never ended up with a date.  I can assure the brethern that Kimmie is authentic and everything reported above is a true reflection of this lady. 

Maybe in April when I return our schedules will connect. I won't wait till my boots are on the ground to start making inquiries.  

I look forward to seeing @East Coast Kimmy when she comes to my area. Always super easy to book with, open honest straightforward communication. 

From the moment you walk in and see her warming and welcoming smile until you are walking out the door, dizzy, Kimmy will have you wanting for more.

Very easy to get along with, and she puts you at ease right away. You are not worried about having a kidney stolen or anything like that.

Her pics are enough to tease, when you see her she is absolutely stunning. Always well dressed, takes very good care of herself. Never clock watching and always engaged.

Kimmy makes you feel like you are the only thing that matters at that point. I know a lot of providers say it and certainly do it but when it actually translates into something genuine it’s an amazing thing.  

My advice…run don’t walk and schedule some time with her !

P.S. I keep seeing in reviews above “treat her well, and you will be treated better” 1000% true !

• Thanks 2

😘 you’re the sweetest @HomeDontPlay 🤗 

(By the way - I’ve been keeping updated on the cost of organs on the web 👀 👀) 😂 😈 🤫 😜 

See you next time 😘 😉 

Edited by East Coast Kimmy
Typing error 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Haha 1

I recently had the pleasure of meeting with Kimmy and just wanted to make sure it is well known what an absolute gem she is.   She is tall and beautiful, and with a great chest for all sorts of fun.  She has a laid back and welcoming personality that will easily put even the most anxious hobbyist at ease. Open to kinks and definitely there to make sure you enjoy yourself.  It was my first time seeing her and definitely will not be my last.

Clean and discrete location, no complaints there.

Thanks Kimmy, for making fantasies come true!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.