Greek Experience

https://www.lyla.ch/faq/category/1-rules-welcome-letter/

6. NO SPAM 

If you post something and do not get a reply DO NOT bump the thread to get it more attention. Use the search feature as you will probably find the info you are looking for already covered. If it has been 6 months and no one replied you can post a NEW thread asking the same info. If no one replies again consider it a dead subject that no one has interest in discussing on the site. 

Hopefully there are some experienced providers who will notice this post. Very scarce number of ads where greek is available and even less providers who actually are able to receive greek , most just say they do on their ads but during a session turns out that they don't and is disappointing , or they never reply back when trying to book an appointment, happened to me many times. I am looking to gain more experience and confidence and looking for something like 2 hour session of which at least a full hour to be dedicated to greek , so if somebody reads and able to help pm me . I figure mature providers would be more willing and interested to be help with this. Thank you.