Has anyone seen her.

I have tried contacting her in the past but could never arrange a date.  We would start off exchanging a few texts but everytime I got to the point of wanting to set to set up a visit she would go dark.  She says she lives in the country and comes into the city for her sessions so I can understand she may not be available at a moment's notice but I was trying to book ahead.

To me she seems like she is playing games.  She engages you, gets you interested in a session then ghosts you when you are trying to book.

Thanks

She even sent me a couple of selfies the last time I communicated with her.

Her pics and ad remind me a lot of a lady who used to go by the moniker of Porscha.  Never saw her but heard good things.  Felina recommended her to me at one time.  Not 100% sure but I thought I'd give her a shot.  Too bad. 

Some people seem to get theri jollies out of messing with other people.

Kind of like the people who on FB marketplace who tell say they are going to come by to look at whatever your selling but then don't show up.

Edited by livenudecats

I just received a text from Porscha  and she asked me to set the record straight. She is in her words "Happy & healthy, pursuing another career. Life is good"

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
On 9/4/2020 at 6:39 PM, nep185 said:

RIP

Don't really wanna be dishing out warnings so no further discussion on the subject of her alleged death, please 🙂

Karma has answered an e-mail that i sent and as soon as I can I will try to set up a time that works. I'll keep you posted...

On 9/26/2020 at 9:10 AM, Eraser said:

Karma has answered an e-mail that i sent and as soon as I can I will try to set up a time that works. I'll keep you posted...

Good luck and please let us know how it turns out.

Unfortunately that seems to be her standard operating procedure.  She responds to the first couple of messages then once you indicate you want to see her she goes dark.  Last time I communicated with her she even went so far as to tell me that she works out of an apartment on ***** Avenue.  Then crickets.

Edited by livenudecats

On 9/27/2020 at 9:28 AM, livenudecats said:

Good luck and please let us know how it turns out.

Unfortunately that seems to be her standard operating procedure.  She responds to the first couple of messages then once you indicate you want to see her she goes dark.  Last time I communicated with her she even went so far as to tell me that she works out of an apartment on ***** Avenue.  Then crickets.

As seems to be the case...all quiet after I suggested a get together. Maybe she is just playing in the traffic. Any suggestions on a fortyish "real" SP as  there does not seem to be many around lately?

On 9/28/2020 at 11:18 AM, Eraser said:

As seems to be the case...all quiet after I suggested a get together. Maybe she is just playing in the traffic. Any suggestions on a fortyish "real" SP as  there does not seem to be many around lately?

You're not looking very hard. Riley, advertises on another review board, Sexy Sara, also on the same board as Riley, Little Lexilou on LL, but her ad seems to be down right now, and Danika on EA or listcrawler. All in the 40ish age range and all fantastic ladies to spend time with.

11 minutes ago, grizzlybear said:

You're not looking very hard. Riley, advertises on another review board, Sexy Sara, also on the same board as Riley, Little Lexilou on LL, but her ad seems to be down right now, and Danika on EA or listcrawler. All in the 40ish age range and all fantastic ladies to spend time with.

Shoot  me a PM as to where i can find Riley, thanks.

On 9/30/2020 at 5:37 PM, Eraser said:

Shoot  me a PM as to where i can find Riley, thanks.

Riley is taking a leave of absence.  She said she will be back sometime in the new year.