The "other" SP is Barbie Doll Hailey, top notch and certainly well reviewed. There's an older reco for Jamie here:

I have not met Jamie yet but oddly enough, reached out to her for the first time earlier this week. It was too late in the evening to set something up for that night but she was quick to respond and her messages were super friendly. 

No question in my mind whether or not she's real, likely just busy. That's all the info I can provide. Good luck...

I’ve seen her a couple times. She is legit and good but very unreliable to get a hold of and not uncommon to get ghosted by her even after contact.

I also saw her before... So thats why confirming... She used to do duo with Haley before but not recently I guess....Plus she changed her no. is 2 diff post.... Did anyone saw her recently ?

Is anyone else getting an "invalid recipient" error when trying to message Jamie? I can't even send a message. Does she use iMessage, or something?