What interviews would you like to see?

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey everyone. Got some really great interviews in the pipeline - if anyone wants to pick a topic to be interviewed on just send me a DM!

I'm looking for someone (a gentleman) to cover the topic of bodyshaming men; I'm talking dick size, putting your height on dating profiles etc. I know it's something we talk about a lot when it comes to women but I'd be interested to hear about it on the flip side. If anyone's up for that let me know 😉

On 1/3/2021 at 7:32 PM, Ice4fun said:

This may sound funny but it might be interesting to here from some former active members especially the ladies.   For most this us not a long term career so hearing about transition would be very interesting.  Lessons learned... and I don't just mean things that went bad.

Might be hard to get into contact with them but people here might still have some contact. I have a few retired ladies who I still exchange messages with from time to time.

Just an Idea

I know it would be difficult to do this, but I think this is a great idea.  I always wondered what happened to Busty Lana and Leah Lane in particular.  Was so tempted to visit them but never did.  Did Lana ever get that business started that she used to talk about?  And she had just renovated her house to add the “Red room”.   Somebody call Oprah and see if she can do a couple of “Where are they now...?” segments for Lyla.

• Like 1

One super fun lady that I used to see and was well known in this community was @Emma Alexandra.  It would be nice to see where she is now and what she is doing also.  I miss her and would love to have one more date with her for old time sake.  So @lydiahardwood if you could find out for us it would be a great interview.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

One super fun lady that I used to see and was well known in this community was @Emma Alexandra.  It would be nice to see where she is now and what she is doing also.  I miss her and would love to have one more date with her for old time sake.  So @lydiahardwood if you could find out for us it would be a great interview.

She’s active on Twitter.  Her top posted tweet says she has an underlying medical condition and is laying low due to COVID

• Thanks 2

On 1/16/2021 at 9:25 AM, NotchJohnson said:

I'm still around just not as often. I haven't seen any clients since last March because of the covid pandemic. I really can't wait to start seeing clients again. Give me the shot now. lol kisses miss you all. 

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_3262.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I like to read the interviews the most in here. Such an eye opener reading different opinions from different people, especially from other providers.  

I would love to read an interview from a very mature provider, let’s say in her 60s.  I’m curious whether or not there is enough demand for elderly companion.  

Im pretty sure some of them are still working full time. If it’s the case, how comfortable they are with their living standards?

Thanks @lydiahardwood !  I truly love your interview 😍

• Like 3

I hope your wish comes true Allie. I'm certain many interesting perspectives would show up. I've given some contact suggestions to Lydia for a member here who created the online 'list' that evolved into cerb and then lyla. She appears, from her posts, to still be somewhat involved in the industry though she posts very infrequently and isn't striving to solicit 'new' clients. Lydia has reached out to her so I'm hopeful she'll be able to share her thoughts at some point.

• Like 2

Guest lydiahardwood
On 1/29/2021 at 7:47 PM, Emma Alexandra said:

I'm still around just not as often. I haven't seen any clients since last March because of the covid pandemic. I really can't wait to start seeing clients again. Give me the shot now. lol kisses miss you all. 

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_3262.JPG

Hey Emma, I'd love to do an interview with you but I can't seem to send you messages! If you are interested can you email me at [email protected] please? 🙂

Guest lydiahardwood
15 hours ago, Allie Zeon said:

I would love to read an interview from a very mature provider, let’s say in her 60s.  I’m curious whether or not there is enough demand for elderly companion.  

We have one pending with the lovely @Andee. Watch this space! ❤️ 

8 minutes ago, vegeta85 said:

I would be interested in an interview with a provider who has been an adult film actress.

@Carrie Moon was. I think she's only does OF sessions now.

Just now, vegeta85 said:

I thought you meant she was interviewed on here. 

No, But would be interesting to read about her career in this industry.