Nervous first timer

Hi all wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a provided that is good with new nervous people. Definitely looking for a few hours and GFE any help would be great 

• Like 3

I'm posting from Ottawa so no direct personal information to offer but I can recommend going to the NS recommendation section for good information. I can recommend you review the local ads posted by Lyla members - you'll get a great indication of you is a good fit for you from reviewing the lady's posts and participation here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, clearbluesky15 said:

You are lucky, there are some fantastic folks in Nova Scotia! @SarahAlexxx @KylieJane @charlottequinn123 or@MelanieRose... are sure to put you at your ease. Suggest reading their ads / pages thoroughly.

Thanks boo! As CBS said, I'm pretty known for taking in first timers. I love breaking the ice! Let me know if I can be of help. But yes, please read through girls ads before messaging, as there might be info you need. 🙂 Always do your research first. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just throwing myself out there as well

I am very patient and good at making you feel relaxed and comfortable

Give me a shout if interested 

Happy hunting😊😘

Feel free to follow me on Twitter to get a feel of my personality and get a little more personal

ExoticTouchd

• Like 4

I have seen @SarahAlexxx @KylieJane @Exotic Touch Danielle and @charlottequinn123 and all are fantastic.... I still have no idea how the hell I have not yet seen @MelanieRose as she is very well reviewed by newcomers and more seasoned hobbyists alike... I really have to fix that....

ML

• Like 3

I have been told by very scared first timers that with in a hh all nerves are gone.I am a great conversationalist, kind of funny they say and it makes people feel relaxed. Also I present as the girl next door-and  ask lots of questions before the date comes into play. . Put that information to work and before you know it my guest is completely relaxed and jitters at bay.

I have lots of pre play activities to distract and my guest has ( almost ) forgotten the main  goal of the visit. While I  don't have a cookie cutter service i have enough experience to pull most jitters from 10 to at least 2.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, nsguy1257 said:

Hi all wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a provided that is good with new nervous people. Definitely looking for a few hours and GFE any help would be great 

While no personal experience with companions from Nova Scotia don't worry about being a new nervous person.  I was nervous on my very first date some ten years ago and I still get nervous on dates (both with ladies I've met before and new ladies I'm about to meet)  If seeing a companion doesn't get you excited, weak in the knees, heart pounding etc etc whats the point...that's half the fun of meeting a companion, whether for the first time, fifth time or whatever.  Guess you could call me an experienced (but happy) nervous client.

As for companions you got some great suggestions.  I would also second waterat's post and that's to look in the NS recommendation section.  Finally I'll leave you with this...this picture is me answering the door on my first date back in July 2010, and it'll be me answering the door on my next date in 2020 and all dates in between...explains the bruises on my body.

That said, enjoy your date

A long winded rambling

RG   

giphytrip.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I’ve totally been there. There are so many amazing ladies in this city and every one of them will put your mind at ease. I concur with what others have said...make sure you read their ads first. I know that whomever you’re with you won’t be disappointed. 

• Like 2

I would be really jealous of all of the wonderful ladies from Nova Scotia named on this thread, but Exotic Touch Danielle is coming to NB in a few weeks so life is good!    

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sharpe said:

I would be really jealous of all of the wonderful ladies from Nova Scotia named on this thread, but Exotic Touch Danielle is coming to NB in a few weeks so life is good!    

Awww got me blushing😗 see you soon sweetheart

• Like 1