What's up with Diamonds? Open or closed?

Tried calling numerous times over the past 3 days.  No answer.  

Anyone been there this week?

I know they had cut back on their hours due to staffing issues but they have been open a few hours Mon to Fri.

34 minutes ago, Luvmachine said:

Terrible location.

Why do you say that? It was there as Nevada Relaxations for over 25 years before the ownership and name change 6 or 7 years ago. It was always busy until the final year or so.

9 hours ago, Luvmachine said:

Why the mass exodus from that place? Terrible location.

My opinion.  I think the Covid pandemic hurt them.  The owner herself told me that the shut down plus a significant number of her employees choosing not to work during the pandemic, even after they were allowed to re-open, created a labour shortage.  She was actually calling up ex-employees to see if they were interested in coming back.

Also, I heard they have lost a number of ladies to the new competition (The Studio and St. B/Osborne Group).  I have no first hand knowledge of this but looking at the fee schedules for all  places, I think the girls can make more money at the new places.  Also because the new places are not officially licensed as Body Rub Parlours the workers don't need to register with the city and pay the licensing fee ($364/yr).  

I personally have always enjoyed my visits to Diamonds.  Especailly with the new owner the past few years.  She has really improved the interior and the ladies seem happier than when Eric ran the place.  I'd hate to see it go under.

So I was able to connect with them yesterday and spent a wonderful 45 minutes with the Phoenix who by the way is gorgeous!

Anyway when I mentioned the issues i was having getting hold of them, she told me that the owwner has become quite seriously ill and is off work indefinitely.  Some of the ladies are chipping in to keep the doors open and the place running but staffing, etc. is a bit of an issue.  I feel bad for being critical of them and apologise publically for making assumptions in my previous post which are not accurate.

I hope the owner recovers and things get back to normal.  It would be a shame to lose Diamonds if it shut down. 

I just wanted to set the record straight.

On 9/14/2020 at 4:43 PM, trailblazer said:

I would be very happy to see them go honestly 

Care to elaborate? PM so that rules are not broken. I’m genuinely curious as I haven’t been to Diamonds but hear so many mixed reviews on the place. Seems odd that the opinions are either “I love it” or “I hate it”

what gives?

• Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 4:43 PM, trailblazer said:

I would be very happy to see them go honestly 

While it may not be for everyone I too am confused by such a comment.  

While the previous owner (Eric) was apparently a bit of dink to the ladies, I have always foung the establishment to be clean, safe and welcoming.  I may have had the occasional, less than satisfactory session but that would be more on the lady than the business itself.  And the one time I had a bad session, the owner was very receptive to my commnets and went out of her way to remedy the situation.

While MP's may not be everyone's "cup of tea" they have place in the local sex industry especially for guys who have trouble preplanning with more established ladies who often require a few days notice for an appointment.

As well, from a humanitarian point of view, if they went under due to mismanagement, etc. that's one thing but not for the current reason.

I really don't mind the place at all! It's perfect for an unplanned tryst. Obviously YMMV, but 90% of the time I am very pleased with the service. The showers are a bonus.

I just went there this week.  I've always found Diamonds to be very consistent.  Decent pricing.  Decent ladies.  The jacuzzi and showers are a large bonus.  Great for days where I haven't planned ahead and need "a little something" to get through the day.  But, I've also had a two hour pizza date there with a provider I'd seen numerous times.  

They have updated their hours now.  If you type them in on google it will give you the hours they are open. Very reduced compared to what they were before. 

On 9/16/2020 at 9:11 AM, livenudecats said:

While it may not be for everyone I too am confused by such a comment.  

While the previous owner (Eric) was apparently a bit of dink to the ladies, I have always foung the establishment to be clean, safe and welcoming.  I may have had the occasional, less than satisfactory session but that would be more on the lady than the business itself.  And the one time I had a bad session, the owner was very receptive to my commnets and went out of her way to remedy the situation.

While MP's may not be everyone's "cup of tea" they have place in the local sex industry especially for guys who have trouble preplanning with more established ladies who often require a few days notice for an appointment.

As well, from a humanitarian point of view, if they went under due to mismanagement, etc. that's one thing but not for the current reason.

The place was better as Nevada than their incarnation Diamonds.   Perhaps u are unaware of how reasonable pricing was before compared to what is expected now.

17 hours ago, trailblazer said:

The place was better as Nevada than their incarnation Diamonds.   Perhaps u are unaware of how reasonable pricing was before compared to what is expected now.

I was there numerous times when it operated s Nevadas going back to the says when Catherine and Jade were there.  I remember seeing Catherine for well over an hour, MPOS, MSOG, **** CIM, etc. (Eric knew better than to get on her about the length of her sessions) and she refused to accept more than 100 tip.  Sure the rates are up but so is the price of vegetables and a case of beer.  It's called inflation.

I've had many a pleasant visit recently with Lilith, Faye, Lindsay, Shelly and most recently Phoenix. 

3 hours ago, livenudecats said:

I was there numerous times when it operated s Nevadas going back to the says when Catherine and Jade were there.  I remember seeing Catherine for well over an hour, MPOS, MSOG, **** CIM, etc. (Eric knew better than to get on her about the length of her sessions) and she refused to accept more than 100 tip.  Sure the rates are up but so is the price of vegetables and a case of beer.  It's called inflation.

I've had many a pleasant visit recently with Lilith, Faye, Lindsay, Shelly and most recently Phoenix. 

Thats great.  Inflation doesn't take into account being in my view fleeced but to each his own

3 hours ago, livenudecats said: