Happy Sex Work Pride!

Guest lydiahardwood

It's Sex Work Pride this Monday (14th September)! To celebrate, tell me what makes you proud to be a sex worker, or proud to know a sex worker. I'll tweet all of them out on the day 🙂 

Twitter content (50).png

Sex Workers, and I know quite a few, are the most supportive, caring and thoughtful people I know. I send my support, care, thoughts and love right back at them!

• Like 2

I'm proud to know many sex workers and support them all the way.  Thanks you for helping married man in their sexless marriage.  I love you all very much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just bumping this thread up because today is the day: Sex Worker Pride

Thanks to Lydia for posting this thread and also thanks to my many friends from Ottawa Independent Companions, OIC, who have the day flagged on their lovely calendar.

I'm heading out to purchase a Red Umbrella and do a few passes in front of the Supreme Court of Canada holding it above me in solidarity with Sex Workers. #decriminalization #sexworkerrightsarehumanrights

Given there's negligible chance of rain today in Ottawa I will hope to be stopped and asked why I'm doing this by passersby.

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
18 hours ago, waterat said:

Just bumping this thread up because today is the day: Sex Worker Pride

Thanks to Lydia for posting this thread and also thanks to my many friends from Ottawa Independent Companions, OIC, who have the day flagged on their lovely calendar.

I'm heading out to purchase a Red Umbrella and do a few passes in front of the Supreme Court of Canada holding it above me in solidarity with Sex Workers. #decriminalization #sexworkerrightsarehumanrights

Given there's negligible chance of rain today in Ottawa I will hope to be stopped and asked why I'm doing this by passersby.

Love it! If you have any pics of any activism from the day please do share ❤️