I did a reverse image search a couple days ago and I couldn't find anything but I am new to this reverse image search. I do alot of research via google search and i have found anyone i searched and found info for was a positive to me. Any SP I found 3 or more links for most times i could find info on what they offered for services. I also recommend clients give SPs recommendations here on Lyla, it helps each other find the ultimate experience they are looking for.

Edited by Stephenber
  • Thanks 1

This girl has new pics up again and she’s been advertising a while.. has anyone had the pleasure yet? Very curious but I have a trusted provider right now and don’t want to be disappointed/ripped off. 

• Thanks 1

I saw her. She's genuine. Real pics (maybe a wee bit heavier). Very pretty face. Nice girl. There wasn't much chemistry but this is all fine,  not every girl is going to have chemistry with you and make it seem like GFE when she's just putting in time to get coin 🙂 It was solid. Average. Genuine. Safe. Better options around, but worse too. No need to PM, this is pretty much all I have to say.

YMMV

• Thanks 1