Building Trust & Short notice sessions with clients

Could any providers provide input on this? 

Since covid-19 has increased a trust factor meeting clients, I respect the screening process to have become more in-depth.

While I have been on this site a bit, I know I still have yet to build a reputation and references with SPs. (Looking forward to meeting @Katherine of Halifax and @MsManda someday soon, as I view them as very respected providers)

How many visits would you say it takes before you consider arranging shorter sessions to "release some tension" 😉

I am not the type to look for a random 15 min session with any stranger. I do value and respect women much more than this.

Not exactly always the case for short sessions as I enjoy the phsycial companionship and sensual touch of a lovely SP, sometimes just need to satisfy the urge with a pair of willing talented lips and tongue. I know I'm not alone with this lol 

• Like 4

I am happy after the first session that we have met to indulge in a short session. i.e. 30-45mins. It is something I have available to VIPs on my website.  Others might be 2 or 3 sessions. Honestly, have that conversation with the SPs you've seen. 

It's something after the first meet, I like to think, we can have the more open conversation re. covid, health, hygiene ect. 

I pulled back my 30-45 mins for covid purposes as I have made a rule to have an hour between clients to clean up, and disinfect the space. I couldn't justify needing to block off 1.5-2hours in total for a 30-45 min appointment. 

My increase screening came up due to unfortunate events. I increased to be able to protect clients that see me just as much as me. I would hate for something to happen during a session we were together if the information was given to the person I've been having trouble with. Which is another reason I have been super sticky with how people are contacting me and there is zero discussions of services. The information is available, a little bit of research may be needed to find it all.  Safety, privacy and discretion is just as important for myself and my clients as my client would like it for themselves. Once we've met the first time, again things become easier due to having that connection built already. If I am touring or cancel last min then I ask for a deposit to secure our time together outside of the first meet. 

I hope that helps you Henry. 
P.s. Both the ladies you want to see are an absolute delight! Don't waste any time going to go see them. 

• Like 2

Thank you all for the replies. I wouldn't expect a donation to be any less then an hour of the sps time.

Money isn't an issue as I understand and respect an SP need to allocate her time accordingly.

Though I can appreciate traveling SPs investing their time, Supporting local is always a priority.

Much love

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You will find us all  unique and different. Hopefully you will see some of us and find the " just right" one or ones. I don't think anyone thought your were  making time/money an issue. Ask anyone I'm fast to speak and I  didn't take it that way. 🙂 

• Like 2