Going to explore Bathurst, & Freddy...Sept 21-25th

Bathurst has spoken and is interested in a visit! 

Still flexible to visit Edmundston or a day in Saint John or Moncton....

295A8090.thumb.jpg.cae995c2db3e37e185042af5c030ff24.jpg

Available

Location is chosen based of the ability to maintain safety, privacy and discretion for all of us.

Mon 21 - Bathurst - 4-10pm
Tues 22 - Bathurst - Noon - 10pm 

Wed 23 - Edmundston? or Saint John or Moncton? - 3pm-10pm

Thurs 24 - If in Edmundston - 9am - Noon & Saint John or Moncton 3pm-10pm 
Friday 25 - Depending which city - 9am-Noon & Fredericton 3pm-10pm

Saturday - OUTCALL ONLY - Available to Fredericton, Moncton and Saint John with 24 hours notice. 

GFE Rates

30 min - 200 available for previously seen clients *IN Only*

1 hour - 300

90 Mins -450

2 hours - 550

+hour(s) - 250/hour

NURU

A full pampering and relaxing experience. Starting with a shower for two, gliding to a full body to body massage, to the final moment of tension release. 

1 hour - 350

90 Min - 500

2 hour - 600

• +50 for Out
  • Check out my website for other services, options and details.
  • Now offering FBSM and Nuru * IN only & must pre-book, min 24 hours notice.
  • Duos, couples, ladies and LGBTQ welcomed.

295A8373_(2).thumb.jpg.c3fbb96d2b641b8244af66e2a4afb013.jpg

Allow me to Introduce myself:

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman (she/her), (36 DDD, 28, 32) with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection. Foxy red hair that reflects the fire and passion I have within me to share. Pretty brown eyes that build trust instantly and are full of depth. A charming and witty personality that will have you at ease in no time, or standing at attention. I am an easy going and confident woman thriving in the fun of my dirty thirties. I am not here for a long time but a good time. Whether it be short and sweet or a long lasting connection. Lets fill a world of our own full of passion with respect in a safe, discreet, and unrushed environment.

I do not indulge in a 'menu' upon first introductions. I love to sample, inquire and discover the pleasures we can share together in person.  As we get to know each other, you will learn our enjoyment is limitless and ours to explore. I offer a little bit of everything and share everything with those that provide and afford me with their trust and safety.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go freshen up as I make myself comfortable. Or maybe you will indulge me with a shower for two. We share smiles and a few giggles as we get closer to a time only we will ever remember.

I am an elite traveling companion looking to meet some remarkable people (gentlemen, ladies and LGBTQ friendly). I am smoke and party free, and expect you to be clean, drug and disease free as I am.

This is a confidential, and discreet encounter that is held in respect.  Rates are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as consenting adults.

I look forward to seeing you,

Stephanie ❤️ 

Check out my recommendations:

298199821_295A8426(2).thumb.jpg.652f6eeae23e208df07a1df0cadd8075.jpg

Screening

With events that have happened in my life and the need to maintain discretion and privacy for all individuals.  I now require screening information for all new clients. All information collected is private and confidential information.

I reserve the right to ask for all options and more should I feel I need it. All information is kept private and confidential.

It is used to determine trust between us and that we will both be safe to enjoy our time together. 

Should I feel that you are being rude, disrespectful, demanding or untrue, I will terminate any further communication and will not welcome you into my world.

If you are new to me client; 

Contacting me from a real number; I will just need a deposit to secure our time together.

If you are using a text app; 

I will ask for a reference from a rep. provider. I can't know everyone, so they must have two of the following, lyla (or other board) handle, twitter, and/or a website. 
If you don't have a reference, Government issued ID, with full name, birthday and photo visible and a deposit. 

Deposits are collected via e-transfer or bitcoin.

Thank you for keeping us both safe for us to enjoy the pleasure of our time together. 

I can't wait to enjoy time with you, 
Stephanie ❤️

295A8485.thumb.jpg.78408395d4ca1e4d03875bf196b34d50.jpg

Connect with Me

[email protected]

(902)579-4210 Text ONLY

www.stephaniemystique.vip

Tweet me @StephanieMystiq to follow my adventures