Houseplants 💚🌱

I love houseplants!  
I have them all over my home, I have them all over my workplace & I have even gotten into the hobby of propagation and reselling plants after I’ve rooted them. 
It’s something I had no interest in until last year and now I’ve dedicated a complete room of my house into a “nursery” 

Anyone else have a love for house plants?  Pics you want to share? Any favourite type? 
I’ve got all sorts of different ones. Here are some pics, I’ve got lots more!!  
Thought this would be a fun thread for fellow plants lovers 😉 

xxx

kimmy 

F00CC8D1-B3E8-4048-8D53-22AC9D0979CF.jpeg

E5FB8F82-3877-4A0D-9804-FDB2F9FE16B1.jpeg

392E3DAA-A936-4C2A-B76F-22C4A1F7A50B.jpeg

• Like 4

Guest lydiahardwood

I'm in loooove with my houseplants! I have eucalyptus in my shower room, it smells soooo nice and is brilliant for a cold. I also have so many baby aloe vera plants from one that I bought a year or two ago. I have so many that I'll be using them as Christmas gifts I think 😛

I do love houseplants and have a few at home but because I have a big house with lots of work outside I concentrate on my outdoor plants and have probably over 1000's of them, some are peranials and some are annuals.  My favorites are hydrengas.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2020 at 7:24 AM, clearbluesky15 said:

Cool thread! I moved recently, and thinking of getting a plant or two. Would like something easy and maybe something I could eat, lol. Was thinking about getting one of those little hydroponic guys for salad lettuce, and maybe a snake plant for decoration. Thoughts?

I’ve got a cool Click & Grow smart garden 

they come with pods to grow veggies from, it comes with all the parts you will need. I have had mine for 9 months now and have grown LOTSSS with it!  
Also can get little extensions for it if u need to raise the height of the LED lightbar 👍🏻 

there are similar systems such as this one but I personally have the Click & Grow! (Attached the photo of it!)
Hope it helps 

E352FB95-0B6A-478D-ACCF-0B64DC105AAE.jpeg

Edited by East Coast Kimmy

On 9/20/2020 at 8:53 AM, NotchJohnson said:

I do love houseplants and have a few at home but because I have a big house with lots of work outside I concentrate on my outdoor plants and have probably over 1000's of them, some are peranials and some are annuals.  My favorites are hydrengas.

WISH I had the yard to put a garden in 😍😍 beautiful.  Definitely one of my favourite hobbies 

Saw these locally today (they weren’t in the best condition so I didn’t buy one 😕this photo I found from google) 

I believe it is a succulent known as “Jumping Dolphin Plant” 😍😍

definitely added to my plant wish list 😝 

DDEEEB55-9F46-4987-8366-0F798163B69D.jpeg

Edited by East Coast Kimmy
  • Like 2