Sign in to follow this  

Long shot... Looking for SP from 2006

When I was 18 I lost my virginity to a SP. Have never seen one since.

Early July 2006 I woke up in the morning horny and grabbed the classifieds of the chronicle Herald. I don't remember her name. I nervously called and she answered right away and told me she could see me in an hour. Gave me directions. I took the bus out to Dartmouth. Don't want to give the specific location but it was on wyse closer to albro Lake road.

She was beautiful. If I recall she had dirty blonde / brunette shoulder length hair. She was thin with curves in all the right places. She put me right at ease and guided me in and gave me a wonderful time. 

I'm guessing she was late 20s early 30s at the time but I could be wrong. That was 16 years ago now so she may be retired or moved away. I'm at a time in my life where I would like to have another experience but am just as nervous as that first time. Would love to see her again.

If this sounds like you or someone you know then let me know. It's a long shot but I think it would be really cool to see her again.

Thanks!

• Like 1