Sign in to follow this  

Mila Milone • Latino

This was a last minute session. I had noticed her pictures before and saw that she was in the east and free at noon. DM'ed her in the morning and asked her a few questions and then I decided to book her. She seemed to be nice and had gorgeous pictures. I arrived at the same time she did. We quickly introduced ourselves and she led me to the room while she got ready.

In a few minutes she came back in some sexy lingerie. She gave me a big hug and a nice kiss. I could tell that we would be getting along? as I had requested a lot of kissing. We quickly got in the shower and she was very playful in the shower, we kissed a lot and made sure we were each clean. We were in there quite a while, when she asked if I was ready to head to the table.

I said yest. And got on. She gives a very firm massage and made sure she got all the knots out of my back. She does the legs and the arms and fingers. 

I then offered to give her a massage. And she was more then happy to accept. I explored her curvy body her request. She enjoyed the massage and was surprised that I could actually give a good massage.  I asked her to turn over so that i could kiss her more and massage her breast and the rest of her. I think she enjoyed herself, she left happy:)

Then it was my turn to get the rest of my massage. She is very good with her hands and body slides. She came up and kissed me often.  She gives very nice kisses better then most of the girls. We chatted through out the session and found we had a few things in common. She changed positions often and massaged me from all angles, all that I enjoyed.  Finally I finished with a explosive conclusion 🙂  She gave me a few light touches, cleaned me up, while she got the shower ready. We had a bit more hot soapy fun, shared a few more passionate kisses.

Then we got dry and dressed as it was time for me to get back to work. But I went back Happy 🙂  relaxed and stress free, ready to finish my afternoon off. 

In conclusion. We had connection and chemistry. She has a beautiful face and sexy beautiful curvy body. She can massage and wants you leave Happy.  I'm sure you gents will enjoy a session with her. Will be back for another session one day. 

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this