Hi everyone,

I’m new to this platform and was looking for some help and recommendations. I’m 24 year-old male going to university and working at a departmental store. I'm a pretty open book and I'm down for just about anything for money. I’m 6’1, shredded body figure. It would be very helpful if anyone could recommend me any site where to place an ad for finding sugar mommas. 

Edited by Zak
  • Like 1

Hello Zak: Welcome to lyla! I have to be honest, I don't know that you'll get a response or suggestion on here as this is a request/discussion topic I haven't seen before: that said, it doesn't mean you won't! I would suggest you both post your question in the forum the city you're located in. It may help to complete your profile here on lyla and identify your location.

Another option, if you're willing, is to offer on-line services - don't know that it will increase the likelihood of a response but it may increase the market you're reaching out to. 

Good luck (I think you'll need it!) and good on you for exploring the opportunity.

Best, waterat

On 9/26/2020 at 10:20 PM, Zak said:

Hi everyone,

I’m new to this platform and was looking for some help and recommendations. I’m 24 year-old male going to university and working at a departmental store. I'm a pretty open book and I'm down for just about anything for money. I’m 6’1, shredded body figure. It would be very helpful if anyone could recommend me any site where to place an ad for finding sugar mommas. 

Well, all of us used to be young too.  I always had sugar daddy from my teen to my early 30s.  It happened naturally because I have an admiration for those who are older, wiser, caring, smart with a big heart and having a financial superiority. I’m always 18 deep in my heart 😎

Yes, it’s fun and rewarding, especially if the sugar daddy (or sugar mama in your case) is caring and love to spoil us rotten.

I met them pretty much everywhere, seriously. The last one I met when I had my latte at Starbucks. A senior VP of a big pharmaceutical company in Geneva. Our relationship lasted for 9 years.

If you work in a department store, be friendly to older ladies that seem liberated, generous and open. Introduce yourself properly, give a genuine compliment and exchange phone number if she is willing to.

You can also join dating sites and specifically mentioning your intention. 

i’m pretty sure you can do that.  Check the interview of Sam. Read of what he explained.

Unlike men whose prioritize the look, we as women look at so many aspects before choosing a partner.  Good look and athletic body helps, but most importantly you have to be polite, attentive, romantic and be a gentleman,

Once you conquer our heart, you will be surprised of how much we are willing to give.

Good luck 😉 

• Thanks 1

Lastly, you can have more than one . Just don’t kiss and tell 😂.  When I was in my teens, I always had 2-3 daddy.  And the daddy could be as young as me back then, as long as he could pay me for shopping  and spoil me rotten.  Sweet memory.  Enjoy being young my dear boy, it will not be forever 😌

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Allie Zeon said:

Lastly, you can have more than one . Just don’t kiss and tell 😂.  When I was in my teens, I always had 2-3 daddy.  And the daddy could be as young as me back then, as long as he could pay me for shopping  and spoil me rotten.  Sweet memory.  Enjoy being young my dear boy, it will not be forever 😌

Thanks a lot for the kind advice😊

• Like 1