Daysha Love • Mixed • 3713

Daysha provides lots of pictures in her ads and while they are good pictures they somehow don’t quite capture how beautiful she is.  Gorgeous smile.  Beautiful eyes.   It says a lot about her that despite how distracted I was she still made me feel very comfortable.  She is personable, outgoing and easy to be around.  
She is so wonderfully curvaceous and sexy that I might need a thesaurus to look up some new words to describe her.   Definitely looking forward to seeing her again

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

This woman is amazing. Very easy to book even on short notice. She knows how to give a massage and uses all of her assets. Photos don't do her justice; extremely fit. Funny as hell too, she has a great laugh.

Can't wait to see her again 😍 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Max877 said:

This woman is amazing. Very easy to book even on short notice. She knows how to give a massage and uses all of her assets. Photos don't do her justice; extremely fit. Funny as hell too, she has a great laugh.

Can't wait to see her again 😍 

Thank you babe!! I had so much fun!!! 💋❤️ I’m glad you loved the Nuru 

D56709A1-4CD6-4CC4-99C7-04C2D7ECCAC7.jpeg

I saw @Daysha Love in Halifax last week. She is very friendly, has a curvy body and provides good service. She was in a nice location and had high hygiene. The room was well scented that made things better. I really liked her Nuru massage. Good skills. I would definitely recommend her. 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.