Are there any AMP’s that have an actual shower you're permitted to use? I mostly get massages during the day and it’s kinda annoying to go about my day with super oily skin. Any suggestions?

Diamonds has showers.  EB has showers.  Both of these places insist the client showers before hand and you are free to shower after as well.  Diamonds showers are right in the room where as at EB the shower area is separate from the room.  Thus you have to do the "Walk of Shame" from the shower area to the room and risk encountering another patron.  I personally do  not like this.

The Osborne/St. B Group also has a shower available.

To my knowledge The Studio doesn't.  I think they have plans to install one but have not as of yet.

13 minutes ago, livenudecats said:

Diamonds has showers.  EB has showers.  Both of these places insist the client showers before hand and you are free to shower after as well.  Diamonds showers are right in the room where as at EB the shower area is separate from the room.  Thus you have to do the "Walk of Shame" from the shower area to the room and risk encountering another patron.  I personally do  not like this.

The Osborne/St. B Group also has a shower available.

To my knowledge The Studio doesn't.  I think they have plans to install one but have not as of yet.

Thanks. I should have asked who has showers besides EB and Diamonds, my bad 

2 hours ago, Mattyice204 said:

Thanks. I should have asked who has showers besides EB and Diamonds, my bad 

No, you asked about AMPs, I.e., Asian MPs. The responses were not on point. 

The AMP on Ness had available showers the last time I was there about two years ago. I presume they still do.

25 minutes ago, Horndog66 said:

No, you asked about AMPs, I.e., Asian MPs. The responses were not on point. 

The AMP on Ness had available showers the last time I was there about two years ago. I presume they still do.

Thanks, appreciate the response.