Jade • White • LL • 4369

Pics are accurate, but I must say she looks even better in person. Very beautiful girl, slight French accent but her English is perfect, very nice and personable. Would definitely see again, she is well worth it.

• Like 1

Was able to meet her this afternoon and i must say her pics are great, but she is far better in person and easy to talk with also. She has a Blond Barbie vibe going on and i absolutely loved it. Definitely worth visiting again. And i agree she is well worth it. 

I had the absolute pleasurenof meeting this beautiful woman this morning. All I can say is WOW.  What a hidden gem. I agree 100 percent with the above 2 posts. She is amazing , very attractive and very skilled. She is extremely friendly and easy to talk to. Gentlemen , go see this beautiful lady. You won't regret it. What a treat and a pleasant surprise. I will be seeing her again and again and again.  She had also mentioned that she will be joining this great site asap.  Go see her everyone.  You will be happy you did. 

• Like 1

This is to acknowledge an amazing SP. If your lucky enough to see her, you will have competition from me lol. Pics are Dead on, open about herself and I felt really good the entire time being with her. It was everything I was hoping for on reviewing her ad. Nice hotel. Very pretty and great hygiene. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.