Bed wear for ladies  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies and Gentlemen I've been curious lately to know what do you ladies like to wear(or not) to bed and what do the gentlemen like to see you in at bed time? Are you opting for comfy or sexy

• sleep tank or camisole
    • T-shirt
    • silk pajamas
    • long sleeve and shorts
    • sleep romper
    • matching short and shirt
    • babydoll
    • (man) boxer
    • linen set
    • ribbed set
    • night gown
    • teddy
    • slipdress
    • seethru set
    • lace-trimmed set
    • loungwear dress
    • jumsuit
    • in the nude

Ladies and gentlemen I'm curious about what the ladies wear to bed at night so I'm staring this little poll to find out what you ladies wear(or not) and what you gentlemen like to see the ladies with.

If you have more then one bed wear you can pick as many choices as you wish.

• Like 1

I was hoping to have had a bit more votes on what the ladies wear and what the gentlemen like to see them wear.  As mentioned before you can have more then one vote.

I voted the silk pj's, babydoll, ribbed set(I love those), see thru and of course in the nude.

Guest lydiahardwood

As beautiful as teddies, ribbed sets etc are... I just don't understand how anyone can sleep with clothes on!

1 hour ago, Allie Zeon said:

Join the majority: nude. Lots of sexy girls in here, just like moi 😘

I agree sleeping naked is awesome and has health benefits 

Guest JamesB700

"These pics... are making me HORNY" spoken in the voice of George Costanza.  😂

Now, who would like to go to bed with me to try on this, so called "nude underwear"?

Nude is by far the best way to actually sleep, imo. Hell, I wish that humans had never learned modesty and lived in a perfectly climate controlled environment so we could be naked all the time. 

• Like 2

My preference on what a woman should wear to bed is whatever she feels most comfortable in.... I have learned quite some time ago that a woman feeling comfortable and sexy is way better in the long run then my asking her to wear what I think is sexy.   That said... is there really anything better then a naked women???

e93854a69860fcd61ec780581f56746ec3ddbd9a

This is an old thread and I was looking at the results from the poll and it looks like many of our ladies sleep in the nude, it's our #1 answer and I'm sure that many gentlemen choice as to what they prefer to see the ladies in sleep wear.

In the race we have close second position with: sleep tank, T-shirt and see-thru.

I hope you all enjoyed this poll?

• Like 1